WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just a general comment on MS advertising.

I see the Surface 3 TV advert all the time, the one with the person tapping. I find it completely irritating and annoying. I can't help but ask myself who does that when using a tablet? The tapping makes it seem like they're waiting which isn't a good indication of speed either.

To put it bluntly. It's not a cool commercial at all and doesn't do much for the product. Other than the fact that it's being played all the time is the only reason why it I notice it. I mute the TV when it comes on.

Who comes up with these ideas???

Yup its pretty lame but its not as bad as Samsung s6 commercial. That one is cringe worthy 😳
I would link it up but I'm bit of no signal lands.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There's probably lots of slang from overseas you probably never heard of before... :p

Yes it means it looks good.

His wheels are the bee knees mate.

That is true this is the first time:p
I know the bees knees ones but I find it funny because who decided that bees knees were cool :p?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That is true this is the first time:p
I know the bees knees ones but I find it funny because who decided that bees knees were cool :p?

In Australia it means 'the best'. The phrase originates from the US though.

They think the origins is from the idea that bees carry nectar on their 'knees' so it originally meant 'sweet' as in 'She's the bees knees' which with the changing of slang and so on it changed meaning.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Now you just need to meet MIA at the booze up and get on the grog. Just watch out for the bogans they're always out for a blue after they had a few.

Knowing you though you'll just want to put on the billy and have some bickies instead. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Now you just need to meet MIA at the booze up and get on the grog. Just watch out for the bogans they're always out for a blue after they had a few.

Knowing you though you'll just want to put on the billy and have some bickies instead. :p

Lol! The funniest part is that Sahib won't understand a word of what you've said even after you translate it...

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What??? I understood nothing. Translation please !😓

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Haha, nice.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Billy must mean TV so he's saying he will turn on the TV and eat biscuit

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The first part is telling me that just need to meet Mia at the bar and get my drink on. But watch out for the others because they are looking for a fight after they had few to many

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The first part is telling me that just need to meet Mia at the bar and get my drink on. But watch out for the others because they are looking for a fight after they had few to many
Well that's close. The others was referring to rednecks.

The last part is me saying you'll just want to put the kettle on and have some cookies.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon