Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Trying out SwiftKey. Pressing the top letters doesn't show the numbers like it did in Swype. Need to play with settings.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.

Nah, still prefer Swype. LOL

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.
Those might be different for iOS. I've only used them on Android, since I don't have any iOS devices.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I tired Swype on an android before and I digged it( before WP had word flow ).i put Swype on my iPod and man did it suck but still better than IOS stock keyboard.
sent from my rare green linux 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Can't wait for the Xbox e3 stream to start. Good thing I have class at 11😁 that way I can watch an hour and 30 min of the stream

sent from my cyan surface RT

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So as Im sitting in a table looking down from the second floor of the campus. As I was looking down I saw this cyan colored keyboard. I looked at the device and saw that it wan and OG surface rt. Good stuff 😁 and a little jab at the chromebooks. I've seen more surface rts ( first Gen) than I've seen chromebooks
sent from my rare green linux 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see it was quiet in these parts today.

Wish it was like that at work. I'm on a stretch of seeing a ton of newly diagnosed as pregnant patients. That's always fun.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like I can post error free again. If only Sahib can post an error free girl story...(we've all made mistakes but it is how you limit them and learn from them is what matters)

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Still haven't updated the Z3 to 5.0.2. Don't see much difference. Maybe xperia link will run better if I do, but I'm still waiting until I see what 5.1 looks like first.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The probability of which is.....

...the same as cleaning up politics in Washington DC? Bigpaddy & Chregu returning to this thread? The Kardashians getting out of the reality TV business? The Jews and Palestinians coexisting in full peace on the Gaza Strip? Sarah Palin discovering common sense? (I could go on and on, but is that what you're implying? Lol)

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I saw a lumia in the wild today...

A red lumia 1520 (mostly likely AT&T) in the hands of the woman sitting in front of me. What caught my eye was nothing more than the sign of a great co-parenting relationship plastered over the 1520's big screen in the dialer app...

...looks like she's listed her kid(s)' father under the title of "Sperm Donor" in her contact list....

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

All jokes aside, I order a cheap modem today. Once it shows up Wednesday, I'll hook it up to the T-Mobile router. Pity none of my phones support their version of WiFi calling. If the speeds are good, Comcast gets its equipment back for sure...

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

...the same as cleaning up politics in Washington DC? Bigpaddy & Chregu returning to this thread? The Kardashians getting out of the reality TV business? The Jews and Palestinians coexisting in full peace on the Gaza Strip? Sarah Palin discovering common sense? (I could go on and on, but is that what you're implying? Lol)

Posted via Xperia Z3

See how famous Sahib's actions are? You reeled of so many world's vexing problems with his success probability....Sahib, Kardashians, Palin....it all makes so much sense:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon