WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

also tapatalk for windows got an update :eek: after like a year wothout an update im glad 😁
sent from my cyan surface RT

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

not sure why but i ended up getting a hash brown and orange juice for breakfast.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

man im sturggling to keep up with my daily math homework i dont have time to catch up on things i missed. well only 5 more weeks.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That difficult huh? What maths are you taking?

im taking triganomatry( or pre calculus) its pretty hard that i got to complete 3 sections as day. in total we get around 30- 50 problems a day and have them due the next day. it sucks that we dont have to look ove the section we covered

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Any chance the supervisor will quit as well? With the exodus of folks from your workplace, I thought that your supervisor might jump ship as well and then you can be the supervisor

She's been here for a year, barely. She won't quit because it's her 1st superviosry job ever and she wants to be able to put on her r?sum? she ran a dept at a top 15 US hospital.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As much as i would rather be home resting and doing laundry I'm actually looking forward to this training. I mean, I put on a tie for it too. Wasn't going to go with a blazer, as I thought that's too much. Plus, if I look underdressed, i can say - "I work with underserved populations".

Posted via Xperia Z3

Nothing to worry about dress code wise at this training.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

as much as updates are welcome this tapatalk update is turning out bad. it doesnt show the likes or thanks. also it doesnt show your recently posted.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

what is this training for o.o?

It's an introductory Project Management course. I did some webinars with a community partner in the past and they sent me a sponsored link. So I found some case and signed up for the VIP package for the year.

Paid for it out of my pocket and plan to use comp days to attend as many other trainings over the next 12 months. It's that time again to refurbish the tools in my professional toolbox.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's an introductory Project Management course. I did some webinars with a community partner in the past and they sent me a sponsored link. So I found some case and signed up for the VIP package for the year.

Paid for it out of my pocket and plan to use comp days to attend as many other trainings over the next 12 months. It's that time again to refurbish the tools in my professional toolbox.

Posted via Xperia Z3

oooh ok. i hope it works out well for you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss