WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

She eyes all my new toys but doesn't really like one for herself. I'm glad she is happy with her Lumia 925.

My GF likes tech enough so she doesn't bust me too badly about seeing new stuff. Thankfully that changing devices much is all but done.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I thought jcp was big in the store business :p like Sephora or gap or.old navy ��

Walmart and Costco are probably the two bigger department store conglomerates in the world. They're both here in the UK and elsewhere except Walmart operates under a different name here and is nowhere near as big. I don't know of many that go outside their country of origin or region. Lots went to China though so you might find a JC Penny there, maybe.

As for name brands, all the big ones are here. From the average to the expensive.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Same here. Worst case scenario is that She will have to go back to Mexico and stay there for 2 years to fix her status and then be able to come back.

That would suck though. Most cases people have the kids here and when the kids are old enough they can file for their parents.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That would suck though. Most cases people have the kids here and when the kids are old enough they can file for their parents.

Posted via Xperia Z3

That's what we are doing :) my sister is 22 so she's filing for it. Though I don't really get all this legal stuff.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man this place is on par with the dmv when it comes to serving people ._. I mean they tell you to make an appointment with them . You would of though " oh ok that means I'll get priority" wrong, once you get here they tell you to line up and get a number depending when you "appointment was" but it's still a first come first served because if you made a later appointment and get number one you get served first.
sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Man this place is on par with the dmv when it comes to serving people ._. I mean they tell you to make an appointment with them . You would of though " oh ok that means I'll get priority" wrong, once you get here they tell you to line up and get a number depending when you "appointment was" but it's still a first come first served because if you made a later appointment and get number one you get served first.
sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830
It's probably worse.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes