WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just listened to Thunderstruck by AC/DC, Money for Nothing by Dire Straits and Hysteria by Def Leppard. Man what a golden age of guitarists back in the day. Now everything comes out of synthesized auto tune....

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Just listened to Thunderstruck by AC/DC, Money for Nothing by Dire Straits and Hysteria by Def Leppard. Man what a golden age of guitarists back in the day. Now everything comes out of synthesized auto tune....
Have those albums where they appeared in vinyl.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Have you listened to any jazz on your new headphones?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If you're interested in something a little different and new but still good rock look up Royal Blood. A new group made up of two guys that manage to sound quite amazing. Considering the 'lead guitarist' is a bassist is quite something.

I'm also fond of Wolf Alice at the moment though they do use some effects.

For more modern sounding rock or alternative rock I like Tool and for more main stream (if you can call them that) there's A Perfect Circle. The guitarist is absolutely amazing in both bands (considering they're the same person).

Check out Outsider or Pet from A Perfect Circle.

Tool - Ticks and Leaches (the drummer is amazing as well) and for some fun the song The Pot. One of my favourites is Sober.

If you want something more head banning nothing beats Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

If you're interested in something a little different and new but still good rock look up Royal Blood. A new group made up of two guys that manage to sound quite amazing. Considering the 'lead guitarist' is a bassist is quite something.

I'm also fond of Wolf Alice at the moment though they do use some effects.

For more modern sounding rock or alternative rock I like Tool and for more main stream (if you can call them that) there's A Perfect Circle. The guitarist is absolutely amazing in both bands (considering they're the same person).

Check out Outsider or Pet from A Perfect Circle.

Tool - Ticks and Leaches (the drummer is amazing as well) and for some fun the song The Pot. One of my favourites is Sober.

If you want something more head banning nothing beats Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine.
Tool is a great progressive rock band.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What did you just posted? Ha ha

The Priv keyboard was having some Sahib spelling type moments. I was trying to say that I don't understand why it feels like such a pain in the *** on the Sony, yet it runs like a charm on the moto.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Gonna take the Z3 with me today. I may need to look as stylish as possible while cursing a few people out...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Which keyboard is this? This is damnyouautocorrect worthy! 😁

I'm rocking the RIM (I still refuse to call them BlackBerry) Priv's keyboard. Saw an article on G+ with the APK link. I really like it on the moto maxx, but for some reason it is being a pain on the Z3...

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm rocking the RIM (I still refuse to call them BlackBerry) Priv's keyboard. Saw an article on G+ with the APK link. I really like it on the moto maxx, but for some reason it is being a pain on the Z3...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Link?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So there's a staff meeting today about some bull**** that I'd rather skip and finish charting but am obligated to attend.

I plan to skip the office staff party this year. This'll be the first one I'll ever skip. To me that says a lot, because no matter how ornary things have been, I always like to show my face there.

That's life in the NYC these days. If Charlie Sheen could give me a few of those dollars he spends on hookers I'd be in good shape, but I'd need to grow a ***** and sign a disclosure form first...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I swear, sometimes people can act like some week old excrement on public transit at times. Makes me want to get a high pressure hose and blast them 20 feet into the air and turn the hose off...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Note to self, I'm reminded why rush hour between 8-9am in the NYC metro area is such a ****show.

At least in the morning, instead of elbowing people on the E, I take my 20min walk to the East side instead. Less aggravating.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've been bored, so I'm pseudoagonizing over getting a Z5. All the reviews sounds like the Z3's from last year. I do like the Forbes review.I'll most likely skip it, because I refuse to pay exorbitant Sony priced for a hit and miss camera. The Z3 does hit and miss just fine.

Sony, Sony. At least you're smarter than my current supervisor. Not by much, but at least you are that.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes