WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey Sahib, any updates with Liz! Is she still letting you hang out with her with no chance of you seeing her pie?

I should be more tactful, but I'm getting into character for my work meeting. I am in full blue, so that's a start...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm often reminded of how much a big *** phone the iPhone 6+/6S+ is. Throw an Otterbein case on it and it seems like people are walking around with whales in their hands. Now, the N6 is large and the Z Ultra is massive, but for a 5.5" screen, them bezels are ungodly in size.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've been bored, so I'm pseudoagonizing over getting a Z5. All the reviews sounds like the Z3's from last year. I do like the Forbes review.I'll most likely skip it, because I refuse to pay exorbitant Sony priced for a hit and miss camera. The Z3 does hit and miss just fine.

Sony, Sony. At least you're smarter than my current supervisor. Not by much, but at least you are that.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I can get the Z5 unlocked for ?390 now. I was going to wait until after xmas to pick one up, if I pick one up. Thing is, at that price, I should just do it. It's less than what the wife paid for her Z5 compact.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The interesting thing I saw recently was how Apple still is taking a ton of profits. Most of which are through software and services.

Truth be told , there is no money in Android. Everybody is making their own chips, coming with their own Pay service...and the expectations is great hardware at a cheap rice, thanks to the Chinese OEMs. I guess it is better for the consumer...only if you buy a popular phone, not the one you want...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nice price, actually. And typically the UK bundles are pretty good. Let's get s mini review of you do pull the trigger on one.

For me, I won't, because if I'm upgrading from the Z3, the camera has to be consistent good...lumia ia level good. I use the GF's Note 5 and the shots are nice...I prefer what I was getting from the Lumia line though.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nice price, actually. And typically the UK bundles are pretty good. Let's get s mini review of you do pull the trigger on one.

For me, I won't, because if I'm upgrading from the Z3, the camera has to be consistent good...lumia ia level good. I use the GF's Note 5 and the shots are nice...I prefer what I was getting from the Lumia line though.

Posted via Xperia Z3

They just released a patch for the camera to fix things. I'd like to know more about Android 6.0 and if they plan to include RAW or not. Not that I'd use it that often but would be a 'nice to have' feature and would shut people up.

Sony has that trail out to test their development of Android 6 but I haven't bothered.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I've been bored, so I'm pseudoagonizing over getting a Z5. All the reviews sounds like the Z3's from last year. I do like the Forbes review.I'll most likely skip it, because I refuse to pay exorbitant Sony priced for a hit and miss camera. The Z3 does hit and miss just fine.

Sony, Sony. At least you're smarter than my current supervisor. Not by much, but at least you are that.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I kinda like the look of the Z5 Premium. That shiny chrome and/or gold finish somehow appeals to me (I guess I'm attracted to shiny things! lol) Besides the "Bling" aspect of it though, that 4K screen... wow!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If you're interested in something a little different and new but still good rock look up Royal Blood. A new group made up of two guys that manage to sound quite amazing. Considering the 'lead guitarist' is a bassist is quite something.

I'm also fond of Wolf Alice at the moment though they do use some effects.

For more modern sounding rock or alternative rock I like Tool and for more main stream (if you can call them that) there's A Perfect Circle. The guitarist is absolutely amazing in both bands (considering they're the same person).

Check out Outsider or Pet from A Perfect Circle.

Tool - Ticks and Leaches (the drummer is amazing as well) and for some fun the song The Pot. One of my favourites is Sober.

If you want something more head banning nothing beats Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine.
I'll listen to the tracks you recommended and let you know which ones I liked! Thanks for the suggestions.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I kinda like the look of the Z5 Premium. That shiny chrome and/or gold finish somehow appeals to me (I guess I'm attracted to shiny things! lol) Besides the "Bling" aspect of it though, that 4K screen... wow!

Screen isn't 4K all the time, and across the whole UI, or else it'll murder the battery. Otherwise it is the same as the Z5.

I like the Z5, just not enough to upgrade. I'd rather get a 950 at this point.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Let me get off here and try to pay attention in this meeting. Key words "get off the Internet"...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

So I've gone back to my trusty Lumia 920 until I can get a Lumia 950. Since the 930 is still problematic. Being able to use my big Astro A40s on my phone is a godsend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon