WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't know if people are following the mass shooting in San Bernardino or not...but the folks who did it lived in the house across the street from where a really good friend of ours lives....it was a very tough day on them yesterday.

14 dead according to Fox. Another sad day for humanity.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know if people are following the mass shooting in San Bernardino or not...but the folks who did it lived in the house across the street from where a really good friend of ours lives....it was a very tough day on them yesterday.

I was following it . It was pretty sad that it's becoming a thing where there is at least some shoot of mass shooting every week .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Very sad indeed.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

High drama at work. All i can do is SMH. Getting tired of it now really fast...

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That is frightening.

It's really sad what's going on on the US. Must be very frustrating for rational people.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Trapped inside the office elevator for good 20 minutes. Not fun...
That happened to me once back in Australia. We got outsources out add it was just slightly lower than a floor but we wetter in there for a good 40 minutes before we realised where we were. Not fun.

To make matters worse we were there on the weekend so it was possible we could have been stuck for a lot longer if we couldn't have got out ourselves.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

That happened to me once back in Australia. We got outsources out add it was just slightly lower than a floor but we wetter in there for a good 40 minutes before we realised where we were. Not fun.

To make matters worse we were there on the weekend so it was possible we could have been stuck for a lot longer if we couldn't have got out ourselves.

Oh my...

I have experienced falling from 24 to 16 floor at one time and I was alone. My balls went up my throat.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We need more guns!!!!!!!!!!!!! /s though I wonder if there is a solution to all this
Regulation is a good first step. Having people be trained in gun safety is another part.

Forcing guidelines, reducing ownership of automatic weapons.

Community involvement in who should be allowed to own guns in their neighbourhood.

People considered a risk not being allowed to own guns.

I could go on.

It's not rocket science it's just ideology getting in the way of rational thinking.

It's 'fear' society at its best.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

We need more guns!!!!!!!!!!!!! /s though I wonder if there is a solution to all this

Well that's the problem. Whenever there's some shootings people are like 'Gotta get myself a gun', and the cycle repeats itself.
I remember Columbia shooting (or something like that?), where some teenagers came with the rifles and, well, you know the story. And after the whole thing happend they blamed people like Marilyn Manson, i mean, wtf? You're selling freaking rocket launchers in stores just so could get more profit and when some sh** happens you blame a couple of musicians.

You guys in US have some serious problems with second ammandman (i believe it's second), that stuff needs to be regulated.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I'll keep my comments holstered during this stretch of gun talk...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh come on. :p

Seriously. Too many people are shooting from the lip in the form of US politicians causing as much damage as the hail of bullets from these gunmen.

There are many problems in this country that are easily fixed and the powers that be are busy popping off with either irrelevant or inappropriate solutions or firing diversionary smoke tactics by pimping up other irrelevant and inappropriate issues.

Them boys don't plan to fix this issue any sooner than all the other more pressing ones on the times. My heart goes out to the victims' families and the perp's families who are scarred for the rest of their respective lives. But this isn't the last time we've seen this, sadly.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon