WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Going to watch star wars today around 3. Can't wait for that☺

Lucky you. I wanted to see it the first day it was available but couldn't due to my broken leg. Now that i'm back to normal i'm planning to go and see it sometimes around 30th.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I was just watching this PettyPranks or something like that guy on Youtube. Basicaly he pranks phone call scammers. And while watching all those videos i couldn't help but notice that he gets a lot of those phone calls. He himself says he sometimes gets more than two of them per day. Is this like a regular, normal thing for you US guys or what? 'Cause it's totally strange to me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good news...ish! Looks like if the score holds up, I'll win my first fantasy football league championship...I'll know for sure by the end of the night...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Good news...ish! Looks like if the score holds up, I'll win my first fantasy football league championship...I'll know for sure by the end of the night...

Posted via Xperia Z3

So do you get money after or what? I have no clue what fantasy football is, other than that it's associated with football, lol.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So do you get money after or what? I have no clue what fantasy football is, other than that it's associated with football, lol.

US$350, I think as the grand prize. It's a small winner-take-all league with about 10 people.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Not shabby....can easily pay for a nice gently used smartphone

Yes, it could land me a G4 - i saw one on Swappa for $310 in very good shape that i think could be had for maybe $285-290.
And i have won! Our projected scores:

Me - 104 pts
Him - 70

Our currents scores:

Me - 92
Him - 64

I've ridden a six game winning streak to the crown! Yes, I was 10th place in a 12 man league at one point...but was the second hottest team down the stretch!

Now, all i need to do is win one of the next two weeks for the weekly pool, and then win the playoff pool and i would have had a very, very successful NFL betting season...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yes, it could land me a G4 - i saw one on Swappa for $310 in very good shape that i think could be had for maybe $285-290.
And i have won! Our projected scores:

Me - 104 pts
Him - 70

Our currents scores:

Me - 92
Him - 64

I've ridden a six game winning streak to the crown! Yes, I was 10th place in a 12 man league at one point...but was the second hottest team down the stretch!

Now, all i need to do is win one of the next two weeks for the weekly pool, and then win the playoff pool and i would have had a very, very successful NFL betting season...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Yes, i started 1-5 after the first six games, then went 9-1, including 6 in a row. Pretty. Cool. Stuff.

Well, I'll buy the guys a round and the GF was cheering as she gets a "free dinner" out of it. The rest, well...maybe gets put aside.

If i get a g4, it won't be until mid February at the earliest.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Enjoy. I'll be the Debby Downer and say that the only 3 i liked in the Star Wars franchise...was the first 3.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I agree with you fully. I think they tried to hard and to Disney. I felt as they tried to included star wars. New hope and return of the Jedi. I think they hyped it up to much . My take was a 5/10 its a meh

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Whoa Seahawks lost . I didn't think the rams would best them. Well then good job rams.

Seattle's in the playoffs right now and will most likely draw Washington, who they can beat. If they sleepwalk next week they'll draw the north winner, either Green Bay or Minnesota. Personally, they'd prefer Green Bay of those two options (I'd think).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Seattle's in the playoffs right now and will most likely draw Washington, who they can beat. If they sleepwalk next week they'll draw the north winner, either Green Bay or Minnesota. Personally, they'd prefer Green Bay of those two options (I'd think).

id like to see a rematch against the Seahawks and packers ;) remember last year. great game !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar