WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In the UK it's called 'having a moan'. In Australia you're 'having a whinge'. Australia isn't fond of people whinging as they have this 'no worries' and 'she'll be right mate' attitude. Which is why Australia is the way it is...

Not saying that complaining works but sometimes it can be the start of something.

And here in the US of A it's called: "being American".

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So i see that the Nexus 5X is permanently $350 and $400 respectively. Ah, still $50 too rich for my tastes...Nice try Google, nice try...

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So i see that the Nexus 5X is permanently $350 and $400 respectively. Ah, still $50 too rich for my tastes...Nice try Google, nice try...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Only if this was a Sony device, you would pony up $50 more without a heartbeat:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I cannot say this fast enough: there is NO phone from any of the major OEMs I'm looking forward to seeing this year.

None.

While I want to see the likes of HTC and Sony and the OEM formally known as Motorola succeed, I'm not holding my breath, really. Maybe I am waiting to laugh at folks buying the iPhone 7 as I hope the rumor is true that Apple drops the 3.5mm jack to find another way to keep their hands in iSheep's pockets with the lightning adapter. Of course if they do and it sells well, then the Galaxy S8 in 2017 will drop the audio jack for a USB Type C adapter too.

SMH...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

I find this to be a dumb move on Apple part. But since we are talking about Apple they will figure out a way to call it magical and revolutionary ._.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In the UK it's called 'having a moan'. In Australia you're 'having a whinge'. Australia isn't fond of people whinging as they have this 'no worries' and 'she'll be right mate' attitude. Which is why Australia is the way it is...

Not saying that complaining works but sometimes it can be the start of something.

Whinge seems like a funny word to tell someone. If I heard someone tell me that I think I'd laugh then ask what that means

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know, you never win with a GF...even when winning isn't the objective of the conversation...

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Whinge seems like a funny word to tell someone. If I heard someone tell me that I think I'd laugh then ask what that means
There's possibly two things you have to take into consideration. One is context. Two is if you're saying it correctly.

It's difficult to explain how the word sounds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes