WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning everyone. I'm working my 950! And also strangely band 12 works on my 950. I checked the network settings ##3282# and saw that erfcon(or something like that ) was at 5035 which says that's picking up band 12. Interesting

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Today has been a very dreary and rainy day here in NYC. A good day to stay home, cook soup, and have some adult type fun.

I don't mind this weather though. We are in May, which means last winter is officially moved and summer beckons...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Fudge I don't want the hot temperatures. It's going to be 88 today 😕

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is why to some degree I agree with making sure that there are appropriate anti theft mechanisms in place to protect people's devices. I was watching an episode of Underworld Inc on Netflix (Sahib, you should really check that series out, along with Drugs, Inc) which showed how a guy in Chicago steals a phone and it ends up in Ecuador. Can you imagine living in Columbia and the cops pull you over and checks your cellphone to see if your gear is stolen? That's intense...

I'll put it on my watch list :p I've been busy I haven't been able to watch tv

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey Laura, I'm pretty pleased with some of the guys your Browns picked up in the draft. Looks like Hue has some nice high character guys to work with. I still have questions about the offensive line and such, but they could be relatively competitive this year. I don't expect more than 6 wins, but they won't be a walk over in the effort department.

My Jags have had a decent off season. Our defense has been so atrocious, so I'm glad the GM had infused some talent that side. Still, I don't like our O line at all. I think that needs some work. The Giants have also had an OK offseason, but they still need O line help too.

What surprised me this draft is that a guy from Orland( I knew him in high school ) who went to college( I forget the name of the college) got drafted into the nfl for the titans as a kicker. I think that's pretty awesome if you ask me

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning everyone. I'm working my 950! And also strangely band 12 works on my 950. I checked the network settings ##3282# and saw that erfcon(or something like that ) was at 5035 which says that's picking up band 12. Interesting

Not strange. It's littered over the 950 and XL forums that you can get band 12 support for T-Mobile.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll put it on my watch list :p I've been busy I haven't been able to watch tv

This is very good though. They reference Cali a lot because lots of West coast gangs are active there...I'd love to hear your thoughts on seeing this stuff...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What surprised me this draft is that a guy from Orland( I knew him in high school ) who went to college( I forget the name of the college) got drafted into the nfl for the titans as a kicker. I think that's pretty awesome if you ask me

Nice. Goes to show you if you stay the course, you can do anything and go anywhere. Hope he's a good kicker and does well - except for two games a year when he's playing the Jags.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

But I thought it had to be certified by t-mobile in order to get full support

I know the answer to this because I read it in the forums, I just cannot think of it right you.

You should explore the 950 forums when you get a chance...

G4 Approved

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is very good though. They reference Cali a lot because lots of West coast gangs are active there...I'd love to hear your thoughts on seeing this stuff...

G4 Approved

I watched lots about known gangs on Cali. I watch gangland every Sunday night and read about them.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nice. Goes to show you if you stay the course, you can do anything and go anywhere. Hope he's a good kicker and does well - except for two games a year when he's playing the Jags.

G4 Approved

He was amazing in high school. There was one game where he kicked from 40 and made it( that was 4 years ago ) . From what his friends say he's gotten better.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know the answer to this because I read it in the forums, I just cannot think of it right you.

You should explore the 950 forums when you get a chance...

G4 Approved

I was looking for it all last night. Maybe I missed it but can't seem to find it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

man here I thought I was done with the weed smell...... a few guys came into class baked and smelling like cali weed >.<

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was looking for it all last night. Maybe I missed it but can't seem to find it.

I think the short version was that band 12 support was added, but I don't think you're going to be able to get Wi-Fi calling on it so easily.

G4 Approved

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb