WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Same thing here. Just a bit worse, it's both literature and grammar. Around 250 pages total. I don't think I'll go, I have enough grades.
We have literature oral in about a month. I have 4 years worth of stuff. We will see how it goes.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man, including those classes I missed when my leg was broken, I believe I have missed around 120-130 of those. Only 3 are marked as 'missed without the proper reason'. I've got right to skip two more, and yes, I plan to do that.

I remember your leg was messed up. Wasn't talking about that...

Posted via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

A whole song dedicated to having cake by the ocean. This person should take a trip to Australia, there's cake by the ocean all over the place. Tonnes of cafes everywhere...
The guy who wrote the song meant that cake by the ocean = $ex on the beach....

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

What good is a language where the most important rule is:

"There's an exception to every rule."?

I'll take German over English, thanks.

Posted via Moto Maxx

With all those cases and diffrent forms of nouns, and der-words, ugh. We have those in Bosnian too, but it's a problem when it's a foreign language.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I remember your leg was messed up. Wasn't talking about that...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Oh, well then it's around 20. We have folks here who don't show up for more than a week. They can't kick them out 'cause we don't have too much students.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Up at 5 again. I trully hate my Physics professor. I'd bee deep in my dreams now if it wasn't for her.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So am I. I can thank that to my grandpa who used to take me to 'hunting' with him. Those hunter folks really like spicy stuff, spicy soup, spicy meat, spicy everything.
And that hunting wasn't really hunting. They would buy some lamb and chicken and slowly bake it during the whole day. Of course, all of which is followed by some beer and home made rakija, something like moonshine I guess.
I never did any of that stuff when growing up. Often felt like I missed something. Such is life when you live in a big city and none of your family is in to that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I never heard the song about cake by the ocean, but I don't think I'm missing anything. I Googled it, and it's not a genre of music that I like.
Just a bit of fun. It's got a catchy beat. Catchy lyrics.

I don't take music like that very seriously at all but I don't mind a fun song.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes