WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It was almost 30?C here during the day, it's now cloudy and about to rain.
I hate spring. Just as I hate autumn.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Can a human eye really notice the difference between Full HD and Ultra HD? I've seen 4K displays, they look wonderful, but also not natural at all.

Nope. Your eyes on a phone cannot tell the difference from 330PPI and up. On a TV, for my viewing purposes, you get sharper pictures but not necessarily good color saturation on the HD films.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Nope. Your eyes on a phone cannot tell the difference from 330PPI and up. On a TV, for my viewing purposes, you get sharper pictures but not necessarily good color saturation on the HD films.

Posted via Moto Maxx

I think it also depends on how far away you're from the TV.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Was thinking of going out tonight. Weather turned from heavenly to complete storm. No thank you. I'l stay home, study the math a bit, and watch some TV I guess.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Was thinking of going out tonight. Weather turned from heavenly to complete storm. No thank you. I'l stay home, study the math a bit, and watch some TV I guess.
The weather here is doing the opposite. Crap during the day, beautiful at night.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's the marine layer in SoCal, crappy weather near the coast (cold and foggy) and hot and sunny about 20 miles inland.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I drove 100+ miles yesterday, 100+ miles today and same thing tomorrow in LA traffic. This is getting old really quick.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is true. You can lead a horse to water...

I've seen first hand the effects of stress and unhappiness take its toll on physical health. Physical and mental well being are directly connected. If one falls, the other will soon follow. Depression is deadly.

Reminds me of that old Vince Lombardi/General George Patton quote "fatigue makes cowards of us all" ... I never really knew what it meant until I got older.

It's so blatantly obvious now. We went out for drinks to celebrate another colleague's birthday and she got so tipsy on red wine the unhappiness started to pour out. It's just such a shame...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

The weather here is doing the opposite. Crap during the day, beautiful at night.

I can't wait for the time when the weather is nice 24/7. I love spending nights on my balcony and listening to music. I like it more than going out.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's the marine layer in SoCal, crappy weather near the coast (cold and foggy) and hot and sunny about 20 miles inland.

I like the climate near the ocean. It's so triply how fast the climate differs in California. I can drive 1 hour north and it's hotter. Drive a hour and half south and already it's cooler.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Had some fun with the kid at a birthday party. Now to get ready for some construction project tomorrow. Need to build two stages for movie camera tripods for a function next weekend. Need to charge my drill and get my compound miter saw out...oh and need to run to Home Depot and buy a box of screws as well.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh now someone wants me to go chase a video mixer for the event next weekend...as if speakers, microphones, wireless mics, lighting, audio mixers, a bazillion cables, projector, projector screen, camera lenses weren't enough....I am getting tired of this non stop barrage of requests!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Had some fun with the kid at a birthday party. Now to get ready for some construction project tomorrow. Need to build two stages for movie camera tripods for a function next weekend. Need to charge my drill and get my compound miter saw out...oh and need to run to Home Depot and buy a box of screws as well.

Does this involve you driving another 100 miles to Home Depot?

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey Laura!

Thanks for reminding me (indirectly) to recreate my Budos Band playlist...they're a real treat with the right type of headphones...even though my Marley cans are a bit more bass slanted, they're still fun to listen to on them...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If i had the stones and more importantly, the cash, I'd buy the 128GB Nexus 6P from Newegg via their eBay site for $500...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon