WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I charged tha battery of Lumia 820. What can I say, OS is njce and all, phone which is now 3 years old works better than my Motorola. BUT, that is when you are browsing the web. When we come to the apps, in 1,5 years since I left almost nothing happened. Well Instagram is nice now but that is all. FB messenger is still the same it was, very sad I must say.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

At least you answered well. He was judging you the whole entire time. You obviously had the right personality there were after.

I don't think the next stages will be as easy going but I may be wrong. I'm sure the people will be nice but probably a bit more serious.

Hopefully you'll tell us who you're interviewing with.

I'll tell you who it is after I get told who it is lol! He told me that after this it'll be a lady and then the boss. He said both interviewers will be over a conference call.o_O

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

How's that practical? How's that sanitary? What the heck.
Those are so old that they go back to when nobody even had bathtubs in their apartments (late 19th Century). The bathtubs were added on when the laws changed and bathtubs were required. The toilet typically goes in another area that was also added on. Those were the cheap apartments years ago, but from what I heard they're expensive now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

He was most likely a recruiter and not necessarily the boss. We used a multistage hiring process at my job. When I was first hired I went through a recruiter initially and then my boss at the time did the final interview. When the new people were hired, my supervisor interviewed initially, then we did a group interview and then the COO did the final interview. Many places will do multistage to weed out the professional interviewees (people who are horrible employees who know how to interview well to get a job).

He is the boss for this area in Chico so if I were to get the job is report to him

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Not in person but I know about these. This is typically in one of those older style micro apartments. One of my distant cousins whom I haven't spoken to in a while is a building superintendent in Washington Heights. When I was apartment hunting years ago, he showed me an old school micro apartment. What's been happening now is that developers are taking these micro apartment, renovating them and charging crazy rent rates because it's 30-40 mins from downtown Manhattan and 15-20mins away from Mid-town. And we all know what happens when they do that...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
I believe it regarding the price!

I also wouldn't be surprised if some folks actually like the bathtub in the kitchen because it's historical.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I can remember about 25 years going on an art walk in a Cleveland neighborhood with friends. There was a building that was being renovated that had at one time been a public bathhouse. We went onto the construction site late at night and explored the ruins of the Lincoln Park Baths. The neighborhood is now known as Tremont (name of one street). The old timers call it the Southside. It had been a neighborhood for steelworkers, mostly Eastern European immigrants, around the early 20th Century. The neighborhood declined in the 1950s/1960s when it was basically cut off due to interstate highways. When we went on the art walk, the neighborhood was in the process of renovation, but it still had somewhat of a rough and tumble feel, as it was not completely gentrified at the time.

The purpose of the bathhouse back in the day is because most of the people didn't have bathtubs in their houses/apartments.

Several years after we went on the art walk, the neighborhood became gentrified and is now one of the most expensive places to live in the city.

The old bathhouse was converted into luxury condos. There are many art galleries and upscale restaurants in the neighborhood now.

That's the neighborhood where St Theodosius Russian Orthodox Cathedral and Lemko Hall are located. Those were where the wedding and reception scenes in The Deer Hunter were filmed. Lemko Hall is no longer a social club. It is now luxury apartments.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I can remember about 25 years going on an art walk in a Cleveland neighborhood with friends. There was a building that was being renovated that had at one time been a public bathhouse. We went onto the construction site late at night and explored the ruins of the Lincoln Park Baths. The neighborhood is now known as Tremont (name of one street). The old timers call it the Southside. It had been a neighborhood for steelworkers, mostly Eastern European immigrants, around the early 20th Century. The neighborhood declined in the 1950s/1960s when it was basically cut off due to interstate highways. When we went on the art walk, the neighborhood was in the process of renovation, but it still had somewhat of a rough and tumble feel, as it was not completely gentrified at the time.

The purpose of the bathhouse back in the day is because most of the people didn't have bathtubs in their houses/apartments.

Several years after we went on the art walk, the neighborhood became gentrified and is now one of the most expensive places to live in the city.

The old bathhouse was converted into luxury condos. There are many art galleries and upscale restaurants in the neighborhood now.

That's the neighborhood where St Theodosius Russian Orthodox Cathedral and Lemko Hall are located. Those were where the wedding and reception scenes in The Deer Hunter were filmed. Lemko Hall is no longer a social club. It is now luxury apartments.
Sounds like cities the world over.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I've narrowed down my short list of upgrade targets...Robin and G5. Robin is more of a side grade to my Maxx as it is a bit more future proof being a year younger. G5's a clear upgrade over both the Robin and the Maxx. I'm sitting on a very good deal for the Rpbin and I'm debating if i should pull the trigger or not...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes