WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hi from Croatia :)
1750738730e9dc4d5055f421c27a1d51.jpg

Azensun

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

Huh? Didn't quite get that one.

Rose, in South Texas we suffer heat and humidity for 6-8 months of the year. You were addressing someone telling them summer has finally arrived where you are. I was making a joke that summer seems ENDLESS for me! Sorry about the confusion! :smile:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Rose, in South Texas we suffer heat and humidity for 6-8 months of the year. You were addressing someone telling them summer has finally arrived where you are. I was making a joke that summer seems ENDLESS for me! Sorry about the confusion! :smile:

I got it eventually, lol.
And lucky you, it's usually 3 months here, but it's been even shortet lately. I wouldn't complain if we could get an extra month somehow, lol.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

What's the difference between England and tea bag? Tea bag stays longer in the cup, lolololo 😂

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's so much hilarious stuff I saw on 9gag related to Brexit, that I feel uncomfortable sharing it because of Rue.
I'm not British and I voted remain.

There's not much I haven't read our heard from both sides that isn't simply appalling.

A referendum is the dumbest way to determine a course of action for a country. You can talk about the idea of democracy all you want but this particular topic is far too complex for the average person to sort out and neither side did well in explaining anything.

The leave side was especially bad, their main focus was immigration and their catchy slogan. They had no plan, didn't expect to win and lied throughout the campaign.

Add a population that doesn't really understand how the EU operates and nostalgia and voil?!

Go ahead and post what you want. Nothing is going to bother me really.

I just can't wait until the ones who put us here start complaining that nothing has changed for them. I wonder if there will be riots...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What's the difference between England and tea bag? Tea bag stays longer in the cup, lolololo 😂
The UK was denied entry twice into the EU. They've been in for over 40 years. For more than 25 of those there's been politicians from the UK bad mouthing the EU.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

:p I wonder if my accent would change if I were to move to the UK. I do have a light Mexican accent.
Since you're still young there's a chance you would adopt an accent of some sort. But you probably would sound more American.

You need to move to a country before 18 to develop an accent. Thing is here in the UK there's a lot of different accents. It would come down where you live and who you have as friends.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

The UK was denied entry twice into the EU. They've been in for over 40 years. For more than 25 of those there's been politicians from the UK bad mouthing the EU.
Heh rue, he is talking about football Eurocup 2016 which is going on at the moment

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

I'm doing laundry dry so whatever part of my brain that keeps the witty sarcasm is currently on spin cycle dryer duty...

Posted via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man I go run to the track one day (after a 2 week hiatus . They were repaving the track) and I get bitten by mosquitos 5 times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon