WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Where do you normally live? Or do you have plans to travel for work?
Im from Kerala (south India) and now I work in the north/ central India. I'm in a trainee (internship?) Sort of thing, so I can't take any leave from work for 6 months or so. Kinda sucks, as I really miss being home....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nothing unexpected. Now, because of a small group of people that completely missunderstand the values and principles of islam, this happens. Innocent people get hurt, once again.

This was a white supremacist, or someone 'seeking revenge' who did this, well going by what little we know.

You know my thoughts on all religion... to put it bluntly the sooner it goes the better the world.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Im from Kerala (south India) and now I work in the north/ central India. I'm in a trainee (internship?) Sort of thing, so I can't take any leave from work for 6 months or so. Kinda sucks, as I really miss being home....

Most engineering I know is in New Delhi, well the stuff I do anyway. Be happy you're working.

If you're getting paid you're considered a trainee or graduate engineer.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Yeah, it's not. I would date a 32 year old guy (not this friend though) but it makes sense since I'm 27. I wasn't sure what he meant though by his statement.

In an interesting twist of things, my friend's brother, who has also become a friend of mine, is 20 and recently proposed to his girlfriend. I'm excited for him but I can't imagine getting proposed to at that age.

This friend and another friend (a girl) said that I probably would have talked myself out of accepting an engagement.

That's just way too soon for me. You're practically still a kid in your 20s, at least partially. You've just left the highschool for god's sake.

The main qustion I ask my self when I see stories like this is: what do they know about life in two? Or in three, four... six, as the time passes by. Very few I'd say.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm an electrical engineer. I have more experience than you but reality is anyone can be unemployed. :p
Experience makes a whole lot of difference. Everywhere I tried, they needed experience of several years.
I find it funny that, you need experience for a job and a job for experience. Lol

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It sounds like we feel the same about this LOL. I can't imagine getting married before doing anything massive for myself yet. I'm pretty sure that if that happened to me, I would either talk myself out of it or I probably would have been divorced by now, because of things I have learned about myself in the years after.

Well that's the thing. They don't know themselves good enough, not to mention their partners. Then what's to expect from such relationship. Not much in many cases.

I wish them all luck, but I doubt they'll find it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Experience makes a whole lot of difference. Everywhere I tried, they needed experience of several years.
I find it funny that, you need experience for a job and a job for experience. Lol

Such is the catch 22 of being a graduate. I've been there you know. Many years ago but little has changed.

Here in the UK and in many places in the 'west' have cut down on their training positions. Or the graduates leave when they realise this type of engineering is not for them.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This was a white supremacist, or someone 'seeking revenge' who did this, well going by what little we know.

You know my thoughts on all religion... to put it bluntly the sooner it goes the better the world.

Funny thing how all these barbarians are 'seeking revenges'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb