WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am glad you got the note at a 99 approved price point. As for me, I'm hoping to get another deal on Andy's phone.
Considering that you had the Robin and your experience with that, your experience/impressions will be interesting for that phone.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Considering that you had the Robin and your experience with that, your experience/impressions will be interesting for that phone.
The Robin became one of the underrated dev phones. If I we're still into custom ROMs, I'd have kept mine. We'll see if enough people buy it at the new price to make that happen.

I'd it sucks it goes on back up duty and I get a V30/U11.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm really digging this red case on the Note 8.
55651caaf758a0e203f2cbc640200f93.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What a day...and it's only Monday. I'd say something chauvinistic, but I'll let it go.

These females I work with will drive a sober man to alcohol or will sober up a drink with the headaches they cause...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

What a day...and it's only Monday. I'd say something chauvinistic, but I'll let it go.

These females I work with will drive a sober man to alcohol or will sober up a drink with the headaches they cause...

They can be buzzkills for sure but we can’t live without them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Though I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. Here is a fun fact.

The tradition of carving a pumpkin derives from a tradition from Ireland. A guy named Jack was cursed to roam the world for eternity using a carved turnip as a lantern.

People used to put carved turnips with faces or other root veggies with candles in them to keep Jack away or other evil spirits.

When immigrants moved to the new world, they took this tradition with them. Found that local pumpkins were easier to carve.

Hence the name Jack in Jack-O-Lantern.

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Though I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. Here is a fun fact.

The tradition of carving a pumpkin derives from a tradition from Ireland. A guy named Jack was cursed to roam the world for entity using a carved turnip as a lantern.

People used to put carved turnips with faces or other root veggies with candles in them to keep Jack away or other evil spirits.

When immigrants moved to the new world, they took this tradition with them. Found it that local pumpkins were easier to carve.

Hence the name Jack in Jack-O-Lantern.

Ooh that's really interesting, thanks for sharing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon