WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Flight was smooth. Arrived 40 minutes early and now sitting on tarmac because no gate available yet.

Pixel still takes great pictures.
3d31585a23c648cb6f6d9e555a4b004e.jpg
afca9f6e26ee4444eea63bc58056d416.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

OK so with Android 8.0 (not 8.1) I've found the most annoying aspect of it. The stupid apps running in the background notification. What genius thought this was a good idea? Not only is it annoying, it's pointless for the 98% of users who don't care.

Worse is the fact you can't turn the thing off! They updated it on 8.1 but for most users this will have to wait or use an app to disable it.

What is most annoying about this particular notification is that it brings up a menu with switches that do absolutely nothing. What a pointless thing.

What was Google developers thinking???

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

An expected long day in the office today. I should go on calm, rested...but I took the slightly irritated, taking no bull**** route.

Sometimes that works out better, you know?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Been chasing people all day.
And,
I keep running into more and more dumb crap by the hour. I'm glad I took an earlier flight out.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Been chasing people all day.
And,
I keep running into more and more dumb crap by the hour. I'm glad I took an earlier flight out.
Say no to bull****, dumb ****, full **** and half assed ****.

I know Laura will be mad at my potty mouth, but sometimes it happens.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site

Do some meditation and yoga. All you need to unfocus your mind from Gadgets esp. your phone 📱.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I try my best to be a rational person but it almost feels like the last few weeks that 'something' is telling me that I'm making the right decision. Of course I don't believe in that 'something' but it's almost like I've become over sensitive or something.

I've had the worst traffic both to and from work in the last few weeks that I wonder how I've done it for the last two years. Yesterday was particularity bad as there was an accident that closed the road and I was stuck there for over 40 minutes.

Add in that I'm just over the project I'm on and the kind of work I do in general and it becomes apparent that I need a change. It's calling me and I'm happy to answer.

I'm looking forward to our short break (about two weeks) prior to getting stuck in.

Next Friday and 11:30pm on the 23rd can't come quick enough.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I try my best to be a rational person but it almost feels like the last few weeks that 'something' is telling me that I'm making the right decision. Of course I don't believe in that 'something' but it's almost like I've become over sensitive or something.

I've had the worst traffic both to and from work in the last few weeks that I wonder how I've done it for the last two years. Yesterday was particularity bad as there was an accident that closed the road and I was stuck there for over 40 minutes.

Add in that I'm just over the project I'm on and the kind of work I do in general and it becomes apparent that I need a change. It's calling me and I'm happy to answer.

I'm looking forward to our short break (about two weeks) prior to getting stuck in.

Next Friday and 11:30pm on the 23rd can't come quick enough.
Sometimes you know when it's your time to go...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon