WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It wasn't hard, as I always did that on my Android devices anyways. I always ran a mix of some MSFT stuff, some Google stuff, and some OEM stuff I like.

For example, I still use my Outlook email as my primary, but I use Nine email app as MSFT's app screwed up Android Wear a while ago and I never went back. I use Gmail for my college email as the school had migrated to Google apps.

I use Sony Walkman app to play music no matter the phone I have. I use MSFT office apps since I have a 365 subscription through school.

I use Textra as my SMS app, even though it runs like garbage on Wear 2.0.

It's always been a smorgasbord for me...

so what you are saying its okay it gets the job done but dont expect the same experience that i have on the 950

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

It wasn't hard, as I always did that on my Android devices anyways. I always ran a mix of some MSFT stuff, some Google stuff, and some OEM stuff I like.

For example, I still use my Outlook email as my primary, but I use Nine email app as MSFT's app screwed up Android Wear a while ago and I never went back. I use Gmail for my college email as the school had migrated to Google apps.

I use Sony Walkman app to play music no matter the phone I have. I use MSFT office apps since I have a 365 subscription through school.

I use Textra as my SMS app, even though it runs like garbage on Wear 2.0.

It's always been a smorgasbord for me...
What was the AW Outlook app doing? I use it and think mine "works" but maybe it doesn't.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oh and the new place im going to work is going to a Monday - Friday 8-5 :) im so looking to have my weekends off

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

looks like its going to be me here for a while. while I'm at it i do wish there was a successor to the surface 3. Mine still runs fine but i wouldn't mind having a newer one.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

looks like its going to be me here for a while. while I'm at it i do wish there was a successor to the surface 3. Mine still runs fine but i wouldn't mind having a newer one.
My Eve V should be here in a few weeks. I'll probably sell my SP3 when it gets here.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You might want to give the G6 a try Sahib. Or an older Pixel.

the pixel does seem great but i put audio and camera at the top must have features for me and the v20 has both. i am torn between the g6 and the v20 because they are very similar but the g6 has 32 gb of internal storage vs 64 with the v20

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

the pixel does seem great but i put audio and camera at the top must have features for me and the v20 has both. i am torn between the g6 and the v20 because they are very similar but the g6 has 32 gb of internal storage vs 64 with the v20
Yup the G6 had 32GB only.
Great device though.

Since you brought up the camera, it's the single reason why I have the Pixel.

I got the Pixel 2 yesterday. Haven't got a chance to set it up though.

Maybe tomorrow.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

so whats up guys ha long time no see i guess taking a year hiatus doesnt seem that long
Welcome back and nice to see you're doing well. We had thoughts of sending out a search party at one point.

Congrats on your grad, car, and work. Still no luck with the ladies I see.

Don't know if you have plans to read the previous posts.

I'll give you a very brief run down of my situation.

I have five days left at my current job.

I have 11 days left in the UK.

I sold my house in the UK.

I bought a house in rural France about an hour east of Bordeaux.

No I'm not planning to work in engineering. No I'm not retiring. I'm changing lifestyle.

My property in France requires renovation so will be doing that for a while.

We have plans to do several businesses as a way of having income. Still working that out.

We'll be in temporary accommodation for the first 6 months, maybe.

Yes it's a big change.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon