WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ahh a class I was going to take this upcoming semester was cancelled today due to low enrollment. I have to shuffle my plan now. :(

I had to make the hard decision to not take a class with my coworker anymore. That's really a bummer to me for sure but I didn't want to take any unnecessary classes (for me, that is) just to keep this class which comes around all the time.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm saddened about the puddle status so I have a question outside of said puddle.

Is anyone interested in reading Fire and Fury? The book that goes inside the Trump White House? I want to read it but I'm debating if it's worth it to swallow $14.99 for the Kindle version...

Otherwise, 3 to 4 weeks is a long time to ship a book.
Some people may say:

"Why pay someone to read about silliness when I can save the $ and follow Mr. Trump on Twitter for free?"

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looking to pick up a dual port Quick charge 3.0 plug for Andy's phone as it laughs at my 2.0 plug and takes eons to charge if I use it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

In other not so exciting news, I sold my Pixel 2XL and have to part with it today whilst the Panda will now arrive while I am in San Jose. So I will most likely play with it next Tuesday once the long weekend is over. At least the Kinda Blue will be here tomorrow.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Th V30 still calls me. I wonder if I should have gone with a Nokia 8 + V30 combo? That sounds good to me but my wallet is allergic to such shenanigans these days....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Th V30 still calls me. I wonder if I should have gone with a Nokia 8 + V30 combo? That sounds good to me but my wallet is allergic to such shenanigans these days....

Ha, ha.
I off loaded the V30 to make room for the Panda Pixel. Gave it to a friend though, on the forums. Probably my favorite LG device by far in recent times. Overall I still gotta give LG props for Nexus 5.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I think that would be a fun combination. Two phones with solid cameras, one with manual controls and wide angle and the other is zippy along with monthly security patches.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think that would be a fun combination. Two phones with solid cameras, one with manual controls and wide angle and the other is zippy along with monthly security patches.
None of these offer fast security updates.

I think Nokia is OK, but I'm not so sure it's as fast as Andy's team. I've been already running January patch for the past few days already.

I like the two camera system of one normal + wide, and the monochrome setup. I liked those two phones because of the micro SD, good mics, and very nice design.

Just cannot afford it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

None of these offer fast security updates.

I think Nokia is OK, but I'm not so sure it's as fast as Andy's team. I've been already running January patch for the past few days already.

I like the two camera system of one normal + wide, and the monochrome setup. I liked those two phones because of the micro SD, good mics, and very nice design.

Just cannot afford it.

True, not as fast as the phone you have but they do provide them. I mean for the Nokia 8 that is.

I get what you mean though.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Is anyone interested in reading Fire and Fury? The book that goes inside the Trump White House? I want to read it but I'm debating if it's worth it to swallow $14.99 for the Kindle version...

Otherwise, 3 to 4 weeks is a long time to ship a book.

You could get a used copy after he's done reading his!! LOL
ZuCKREk.jpg

... !

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows is $99 at the Microsoft Store. I am strongly considering getting one for nostalgia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes