WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I now get what MIA meant about grad school hardships. Had my midterm tonight...and ugh for a 40 point question with 3 parts, I couldn't get the code to work for one of the three parts and I knew it was the right test to do. Ugh. I'm going to take my moment to wallow...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Saw a "possible" SE 2 leak on 9to5Mac earlier today and nah, I don't believe it. I'm starting to accept that it is probably vaporware. What changed? The Apple people I follow have been silent on any recent news on it in their videos about iPhones coming up.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I now get what MIA meant about grad school hardships. Had my midterm tonight...and ugh for a 40 point question with 3 parts, I couldn't get the code to work for one of the three parts and I knew it was the right test to do. Ugh. I'm going to take my moment to wallow...
You'll be fine.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The dongle life is such a disappointment. I plugged my cans into it and instantly missed the V20.

Oh well. I should push to get a V30, but there are bigger fish to fry right now.

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

You'll be fine.

Thanks but this one test is 25% of my grade so I'm trying not to freak out and think the worst. I just have to do really good on my project, which is 30% and do the same for the rest of the assignments that remain (wow 4 left!).

I also learned from this, I will take as much time as I need and I might take my quiz after the concert. I don't want to but I don't want to mess up 2 grades...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The single life is such a disappointment. I plugged my cans into it and instantly missed the V20.

Oh well. I should push to get a V30, but there are bigger fish to fry right now.

Dang I can only imagine how that felt going from one to the other.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks but this one test is 25% of my grade so I'm trying not to freak out and think the worst. I just have to do really good on my project, which is 30% and do the same for the rest of the assignments that remain (wow 4 left!).

I also learned from this, I will take as much time as I need and I might take my quiz after the concert. I don't want to but I don't want to mess up 2 grades...
You'll be fine. Just make the adjustments you need to make and apply the effort you need smartly.

You'll be fine.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It feel like seeing some great nipples on a pair of size A cup chest...

"Man those racks are small! But man, those nipple are great!"

#suchfrustration

LOL @ your analogy. I feel for you and your frustration. It's stupid that you have to choose one or the other. It's not like you're asking for a removable battery.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The single life is such a disappointment. I plugged my cans into it and instantly missed the V20.

I'm sorry the audio experience is so bad. Have you considered a standalone DAC and a USB OTG adapter? That's what I did before I got my V20.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm sorry the audio experience is so bad. Have you considered a standalone DAC and a USB OTG adapter? That's what I did before I got my V20.
No. I don't think that's helpful for me at this point. I'd rather get a standalone player instead.

Got a few other things to work on first before I sort this out.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

May as well just pencil it in your calendar, not that you need a reminder.

Sent from my Acer Liquid Jade Primo on mTalk
That's funny. I'm doing an annual tradition of birthday dinner with a friend of mine who were born a week apart. She's the loud mouth, short and short tempered Italian girl I know. It's always a rollercoaster rolling with her...should be a good time.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just got to the airport. Off to DC for the weekend meeting up with childhood friends. One of them has the exact same birthday as well. Been friends since 1st day of first grade.
22c4b669fc4446c2fbf4737a627dd540.jpg

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

That's funny. I'm doing an annual tradition of birthday dinner with a friend of mine who were born a week apart. She's the loud mouth, short and short tempered Italian girl I know. It's always a rollercoaster rolling with her...should be a good time.
Could've just said Italian girl, I would've assumed the rest. :evil:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Enjoy the tradition and have fun!
I just realized that I was in this thread last year hearing about this cool tradition that you guys have.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Enjoy the tradition and have fun!
I just realized that I was in this thread last year hearing about this cool tradition that you guys have.
Thanks. I've known here for about 12 years. We've been doing in for the past 4-5...the running joke is we always talk about wanting to do this more often but we only pull it off once a year around our birthdays.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital