WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

On the way to a fake gemstone mine (kid loves gemstones) and some trees outside the venue after a thundershower.
00896b14e15218df8d733b34e4b00e43.jpg
3ca373713bc36582309a9724aa1f5b02.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Under the dryer at the salon, so what better time to spill out what I'm thinking about...

So in my friend group, I have another friend getting married next month. We have hung out independently like 1 time. I had a fun girls sleepover with her and 2 of the girls in the group last year. She is closer to the other two girls than me, like they plan to hang out (independently) and talk on the phone.

She's cool and so is her soon to be husband, they are a solid pairing. However, I have been on the fence about going to the wedding, which is 3 hours away. RSVPs are due by tomorrow. Because of the time of the wedding, I'll have to do an overnight stay unless I really want to be on the road driving home at 11. That's not really safe.

One of the girls is going, she was even asked to play piano. I have to touch base with the other one though. I also checked my classes and I should be okay even though that is coming close to the end. I do wonder if I have an answer in being unsure or what. She has supported me in a big moment so that adds to the feelings.

Edit: The other one is going, I would feel better going down with her and coming back.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So far, I'm very impressed with the Mi Mix 2. It's so HTC Titanesque for me it's not even funny.

It's paired to the OG Hu watch and I remembered what I disliked about this thing - sunlight legibility is bad. Still, this pairing looks really good together, especially since I'm using a navy blue case.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

For the first time in ages, I don't feel the urge to switch my daily driver. The Pixel is the fruit stand equivalent in the Android world. Boring, works as advertised. Despite the S9 BOGO on TMO, I am not that interested in it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

For the first time in ages, I don't feel the urge to switch my daily driver. The Pixel is the fruit stand equivalent in the Android world. Boring, works as advertised. Despite the S9 BOGO on TMO, I am not that interested in it.

It sounds like you found your phone series. That makes sense though because in your case, anything else could be a downgrade.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good luck with that. At the rate of how the S9 isn't selling as Samsung expects, you'll be able to pick one up later on another BOGO.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As much I would like a V30, I may just with the Mixie and Pixie show solely. I like both devices as they run smooth and bring different things to the table.

Pixie is the work phone and Mixie is for those flash days. While I really love the Swiss army nature of the V30, the software situation is really the killer for me.

Plus the price hasn't come down as yet as typical with LG phones. I may change my mind later in the year, but for right now I'm good with these two.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Under the dryer at the salon, so what better time to spill out what I'm thinking about...

So in my friend group, I have another friend getting married next month. We have hung out independently like 1 time. I had a fun girls sleepover with her and 2 of the girls in the group last year. She is closer to the other two girls than me, like they plan to hang out (independently) and talk on the phone.

She's cool and so is her soon to be husband, they are a solid pairing. However, I have been on the fence about going to the wedding, which is 3 hours away. RSVPs are due by tomorrow. Because of the time of the wedding, I'll have to do an overnight stay unless I really want to be on the road driving home at 11. That's not really safe.

One of the girls is going, she was even asked to play piano. I have to touch base with the other one though. I also checked my classes and I should be okay even though that is coming close to the end. I do wonder if I have an answer in being unsure or what. She has supported me in a big moment so that adds to the feelings.

Edit: The other one is going, I would feel better going down with her and coming back.
Sounds like you're getting wedding jitters with attending all these weddings. It's that time in life where you guys people get hitched. That's how it goes.

The pressures on women are still as intense as always when it comes to this, even though some social values have changed...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's a street performer in a very unique custome. I didn't feel like taking a picture
What's the purpose of that costume? Do people just wear those randomly in NYC?
That's a street performer in a very unique custome. I didn't feel like taking a picture of the beareded white guy in Speedos running around, so I posted this instead.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So far, I'm very impressed with the Mi Mix 2. It's so HTC Titanesque for me it's not even funny.

It's paired to the OG Hu watch and I remembered what I disliked about this thing - sunlight legibility is bad. Still, this pairing looks really good together, especially since I'm using a navy blue case.

Ooh sounds very nice together! I'm glad to hear that you are impressed with it too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon