WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't think I'm going to try a U12+. My 10 has no resale value and HTC phones of late are harder to resell. If I didn't get a 10 and we heard that the U12+ was their last phone or something, then I'd get one.

That makes sense. I don't blame you on that point at all.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Mr. Clue, can you call either Mr. Johnny Walker or Mr. Wray & nephew to my office? Today is calling for their visits.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Mr. Clue, can you call either Mr. Johnny Walker or Mr. Wray & nephew to my office? Today is calling for their visits.
I threw Mr. Walker out the window an hour ago but I'm in a meeting with Mr. Daniels right now and he may be available.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S on mTalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I threw Mr. Walker out the window an hour ago but I'm in a meeting with Mr. Daniels right now and he may be available.

I hope he makes house calls. Otherwise a Red Stripe will have to do.

What a day.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Decided to return the tablet and get a Note 4 instead for the same purpose. Thought about a Note 5 but those are still high in price for this purpose so a 4 will do. Looking forward to having it in my hands tomorrow.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good morning and how are all my brothers and sisters on this beautiful Fustercluck Thursday?
I'm still in the same boat with holes in it the size of your friend's ego with my supervisor saying " keep rowing, we're not taking on water - it's the underwater view of the ocean you're seeing in the boat."

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Good morning and how are all my brothers and sisters on this beautiful Fustercluck Thursday?

I feel fine but a little tired. Already regretting the choice to not get a drink with caffeine today, so I think it's time to remedy that. Too much time left in the day to feel this way already.

I'm guessing that based on your words, your day has already had annoyances?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I'm guessing that based on your words, your day has already had annoyances?
That's what I love about women, they can always come up with a non-profane way of stating things. I wish Laura could give us a "holiday" to vent.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I'm still in the same boat with holes in it the size of your friend's ego with my supervisor saying " keep rowing, we're not taking on water - it's the underwater view of the ocean you're seeing in the boat."
Is your supervisor a direct descendant of Capt. Edward Smith?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

That's what I love about women, they can always come up with a non-profane way of stating things. I wish Laura could give us a "holiday" to vent.

Haha. It's kind of fun to find other ways to say things, but when you're upset, it's hard.

"You might have clean hands
But your tongue could be a knife"
A lyric from one of my favorite songs, it's so powerful to me...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Haha. It's kind of fun to find other ways to say things, but when you're upset, it's hard.

"You might have clean hands
But your tongue could be a knife"
A lyric from one of my favorite songs, it's so powerful to me...
I'm a "Tombstone" lover.

"You're a good woman, then again you may be the anti-Christ." Doc Holliday

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Loading up the Note 4 and I totally forgot how much bloat can be on a device. So far, aside from the struggle of lifting the cover, this could work out. Props to my brother for the wise suggestion. Surprisingly the security patch is less than a year old, but considering that I'm just reading on it, I should be just fine. The no sim card thing is annoying in the notification bar, so I may or may not flash but not instantly if I decide to do it.

This feels much more manageable to use for this purpose. Also got the bag today and there's no way I would have been able to fit the tablet in it anyway so that's going back. Even though I no longer have a tablet, the hardware of the bag wouldn't work with my jewelry.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I must say that I'm enjoying the devices that I currently own. As much as the itch is there to try something new, the headache of doing it isn't worth it. I still find myself using the audio from the Pixel to fulfill the music needs.

It's still not adequate, but I'm making due for now. The 10, while better, is nowhere near adequate for my rugged commute as the DAC offered by LG.

We'll see. I'm in no rush to get something, so I'll watch to see what happens with the G7 and V30. Maybe if LG supports them better with software updates, I'll get one later on this year. Otherwise, I'll sit tight.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Well, I must say that I'm enjoying the devices that I currently own. As much as the itch is there to try something new, the headache of doing it isn't worth it. I still find myself using the audio from the Pixel to fulfill the music needs.

It's still not adequate, but I'm making due for now. The 10, while better, is nowhere near adequate for my rugged commute as the DAC offered by LG.

We'll see. I'm in no rush to get something, so I'll watch to see what happens with the G7 and V30. Maybe if LG supports them better with software updates, I'll get one later on this year. Otherwise, I'll sit tight.

You're so right about the headache! Oh wow, I'm surprised that you are still using the Pixel for music needs. If I can ask, why? Is it habit? I'm surprised to hear that since you have a 10 now, but that reason makes sense. It sounds like you are in a good place though when it comes to this stuff. You still have solid willpower though.

I'll like to arrive at that point soon. I hope this Note works out for me (not as a phone but as my 'reader').

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes