WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

They should have tested it before they updated it though. I'm not a developer (yet) and even I know that's a really important rule for anything code-related.

here is the thing.....you can test it sooooo many time but every device is different. they have an idea but there will be things that wont work perfectly in a code.

Last edited:

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

here is the thing.....you can test it sooooo many time but every device is different. they have an idea but there will be things that song work perfectly in a code.

I guess so... I think was just consumed by update hatred from reading a few of the comments from the latest WPCentral article about the music thread.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess so... I think was just consumed by update hatred from reading a few of the comments from the latest WPCentral article about the music thread.

for me ... xbox music works fine...and Idk what people are talking about gapless playback. when I compare my ipod to my phone ...they both start and end the same songs and start the next song at the same time. im starting to think people are complain just to complain

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

here is the thing.....you can test it sooooo many time but every device is different. they have an idea but there will be things that song work perfectly in a code.

Oh yeah that reminds me of a thread I saw on the WPCentral Windows Phone app support subforum about the app randomly signing users out and Jay Bennett replied saying that this was something about something with the app that very few users experience and there wasn't any way for him to recreate it, making it really hard to fix.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah that reminds me of a thread I saw on the WPCentral Windows Phone app support subforum about the app randomly signing users out and Jay Bennett replied saying that this was something about something with the app that very few users experience and there wasn't any way for him to recreate it, making it really hard to fix.

Wow that's a big sentence.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

That's actually happened several times in the past week on my 1520 and somewhat frequently on my 900 when I used to use it.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

for me ... xbox music works fine...and Idk what people are talking about gapless playback. when I compare my ipod to my phone ...they both start and end the same songs and start the next song at the same time. im starting to think people are complain just to complain

I think you're just one of the lucky few who don't have problems with the music app.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

that makes it hard for any developer to fix the app >.<

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

So apparently the "NOKIA" letters on my dc-19 portable charger are stickers on engraved letters. I found this out because the "K" sticker decided to peel itself off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium