WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
Since I started using Scan and Go at Walmart, I have been using their cheap 50 cent, reusable bags so I don't have to worry about bagging at the self checkout. In other words I pickup the item, scan it and place it in the bag so all I have to do at the self checkout is to scan the phone and go. Anyway, I found those reusable bags are so handing, I started using them for Krogers and other stores. They hold more, they don't roll around in the car, keep items cold/hot longer and easier to carry than the disposable plastic bags.

I would really recommend using reusable bags if given the chance. They really do come in handy and you would never have to dig under the car seat again for the cans that rolled out of the bag.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Looks like Covid came back with a vengeance in Malaysia... The country will start two weeks of MCO on Wednesday...
We were doing quite well until the numbers started to rise following a stupid unnecessary state election last September...
Most of us are waiting for the vaccine which will start at end of next month.
Meanwhile, stay safe, good people.
Mask up

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Looks like Covid came back with a vengeance in Malaysia... The country will start two weeks of MCO on Wednesday...
We were doing quite well until the numbers started to rise following a stupid unnecessary state election last September...
Most of us are waiting for the vaccine which will start at end of next month.
Meanwhile, stay safe, good people.
Mask up

Numbers going down rapidly here, while the measures are at all time low. Reason? Well, this ain't no conspiracy, but we just don't have tests. Pretty simple.

Hope you stay safe and healthy man.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Numbers going down rapidly here, while the measures are at all time low. Reason? Well, this ain't no conspiracy, but we just don't have tests. Pretty simple.

Hope you stay safe and healthy man.
Thanks... Its a long way to go. Never get complacent cos the numbers will rise up again.
The people here are pissed off with the government for inconsistency with implementing SOPs. And it has now become political.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I got a Lumia 950 with an original Nokia DC-50 wireless charging/battery bank for a killer deal on eBay. Very happy with it. It was AT&T but got it unlocked very quickly (5 minutes) and then it grabbed two updates from Microsoft. I guess it hadn't been updated since early 2016. Put a spare SIM in it and took it on my evening walk and streamed my Spotify playlist. Windows was so fluid, even faster than 12GB RAM and 120Hz refresh Android phones.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I got a Lumia 950 with an original Nokia DC-50 wireless charging/battery bank for a killer deal on eBay. Very happy with it. It was AT&T but got it unlocked very quickly (5 minutes) and then it grabbed two updates from Microsoft. I guess it hadn't been updated since early 2016. Put a spare SIM in it and took it on my evening walk and streamed my Spotify playlist. Windows was so fluid, even faster than 12GB RAM and 120Hz refresh Android phones.

Ooh this sounds fun!

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
was looking at Samsungs new phones they announced today. Not good. Took away too many good features including ram, sd card, MST, charger and more. Hope if there is a new note in the fall, it won't be the same.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
So I caved in as usual and ordered the Galaxy S21 in Black. T-mobile had it basically for free after trade-in + tax. I picked up a cheap S9 on eBay for trading in. Going to sell my S20 FE once the S21 gets here.

I was on the fence about the larger S21+ but decided against spending anything more than the bare minimum.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
So I caved in as usual and ordered the Galaxy S21 in Black. T-mobile had it basically for free after trade-in + tax. I picked up a cheap S9 on eBay for trading in. Going to sell my S20 FE once the S21 gets here.

I was on the fence about the larger S21+ but decided against spending anything more than the bare minimum.

Nice! Let us know how it treats you. Do you think you'll miss the MST of Samsung Pay and other things in the FE?

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
Yesterday it was pretty windy in my neck of the woods. Wish I had a video if it, but the leaves would be blowing down the street and then make a turn into my yard. Oh well, just more raking and exercise.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello old friend! Checking in from my Surface Duo. While I wish it was running some future iteration of Windows, i'm thankful to have a Microsoftish device at all. Missing my Lumia and HP Elite X3 days.

How is it treating you? I think it's interesting, but the issue that some had was kind of scary to see.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Anyone knows how to get Google lens to work again on an Nokia8.1??
23911624b2b398830f31a0624bb558d3.jpg

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
my att note 10+ finally got the android 11 update. Took about 25 minutes to download and install. No problems so far other than it feels a bit hotter than normal. Guess it will be the last major android update for the phone, other than security ones. I was planning to upgrade the phone in late fall when the new note phone is released but if it is anything like the s21, I may keep the phone even longer. Not having mst is a deal breaker for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos