Today...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Today I bought a mint red Lumia 822 and will potentially buy two more (one gray, one white) - waiting for the auctions to end!
I also snagged a wireless charging shell for $1.04 for my Lumia 810 which will arrive tomorrow:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
My goal is to fix broken Lumias and sell them at a reasonable price ($5 profit per handset is quite okay) to help keep stuff out of landfill and help WP grow in marketshare around the world!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Today it's bloody freezing! Who messed with the thermostat???

It's also Thursday, just thought I'd put that out there. :)

raccoon210

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Today I gave blood and feel great about it. I wish more people would give blood because I've seen firsthand how badly some people need it.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Today I gave blood and feel great about it. I wish more people would give blood because I've seen firsthand how badly some people need it.

I am a little confused on how giving blood works. I don't even know my blood type, lol. Anyways, how much blood do you have to give? And what is the age limit?

raccoon210

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
The age limit depends on which organization you use but most is 16. And idk the exact amount but its enough that you definitely reel it but its really not bad. And they'll find out your blood type when you donate

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I've been giving blood for the past two and a half years. In the UK, men can now give blood 4 times a year (used to be 3), not sure what it's like elsewhere. The UK standard is to give 470ml each time. I don't feel any effects after giving blood, but some people feel a little drowsy or light on their feet afterwards. I enjoy the choccy biscuits they give out afterwards though :grin:

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I've been donating blood for the past year. Here in India one can donate every three months. I'm not sure how much blood is each time, but I think its ~400ml. Its a good practice, donating blood and also that my body always keeps on producing fresh blood.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Today is Friday. I've decided today on a new years resolution. I plan to catch the earlier train and then walk to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes