Today...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Today is Monday. Now that I've depressed everyone, it's a nice sunny but cold day here.

Nothing too exciting to talk about.

jenni122701

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Today I have been grumpy and frustrated over never ending health issues that Im so tired of. Just a crappy day. One bright note, my 1st case arrived for my L928 today, so Im at ease that its fairly protected now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
What's a 2*2 test, if you don't mind me asking? The name makes it sound easy enough, but I have a feeling it's not :wink:

Two hours, lunch and then two hours more... :wink: Everyone that goes the same math course in Sweden has the same test at the same time. It's not so easy :smile: This course and test was about for example derivatives, integral and trigonometry.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Two hours, lunch and then two hours more... :wink: Everyone that goes the same math course in Sweden has the same test at the same time. It's not so easy :smile: This course and test was about for example derivatives, integral and trigonometry.

Wow, sounds a bit of a gruelling test... I won't be doing one of those anytime soon, especially after I only understood one of the last three words you mentioned :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon