Why do some people think tech people have no lives?

Ridemyscooter86

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
go onto the crackberry forums, I literally saw a guy that said that he would not work for a company that doesn't use BB AND BB Enterprise servers as they don't value giving the best tools for the job lol, of course everybody called him an *****, but man, people are funny!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
go onto the crackberry forums, I literally saw a guy that said that he would not work for a company that doesn't use BB AND BB Enterprise servers as they don't value giving the best tools for the job lol, of course everybody called him an *****, but man, people are funny!

Hmm, I have something for you.
Come to my place and I'll show you ;)
Crackberry is a BB exclusive forum, in short people emotionally attached to BB.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, i have turned into public enemy number 1 on the most recent Surface article here. It can happen on any site.

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, i have turned into public enemy number 1 on the most recent Surface article here. It can happen on any site.

@fatclue_98 he messed up, he expressed opinion in a neutral manner; inviting a level of intellectual discourse or debate. We all know that is a big no no.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
@fatclue_98 he messed up, he expressed opinion in a neutral manner; inviting a level of intellectual discourse or debate. We all know that is a big no no.

In other words, he got flamed big time for making sense. As Yosemite Sam used to say, that'll learn ya.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

lol. Don't worry, it will be forgotten by tomorrow. ;-)

Dan is correct in saying that no company artificially restricts supply. Nevertheless, for hyped/popular products, it is completely normal and expected... the type of event that usually isn't newsworthy. It's just a result of the modern manufacturing process, the usual spike in initial demand, and companies wanting to sell as soon as possible.

Anyway, for those of us seeking information regarding commercial success, the "sold out" headlines are completely irrelevant. That has been proven many times over.

No idea why your point was so controversial.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
The article on the main site never said that they sold a huge number, just stated that whatever stock they had for the 128GB it sold out. Mase didn't have proof that there was a minimal supply so arguing that MS was being dishonest anyway was kind of pointless. It probably bugged some people because it sounded like someone arguing for the sake of arguing.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
The article on the main site never said that they sold a huge number, just stated that whatever stock they had for the 128GB it sold out. Mase didn't have proof that there was a minimal supply so arguing that MS was being dishonest anyway was kind of pointless. It probably bugged some people because it sounded like someone arguing for the sake of arguing.

"Sell-outs without numbers is worthless. It means absolutely nothing."

That is my first comment I made on the story. I never said MS was lying. I also provided an article from this site dealing with the same topic except last years Surface release. Point being, we saw this before. It is time to see actual, meaningful success.

BTW, I also stated in a later comment that the article did serve a purpose to let people know they couldn't purchase from MS anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes