iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Is someone willing to help me? I have never really had a watch of my own. Now I've seen FitBit on WPC's website and I fell in love with it (although it is kind of expensive for a teenager :/). I really like it and the design is absolutely stunning.

Now I have some concerns regarding it. So if you are willing to help, answer the following questions?

• How great is it when it comes to the watch "function"?
  • Is it worth the price?
  • Are there any other superb watches?
  • What are the cons?
  • How well does it work with WPs (hTC 8X)?
  • Got any further information? Let me know!

Thank you everyone! :eek:rly:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Nokia maybe releasing a smart watch so that might be worth waiting for Nokia conference on 22 October see if anything is announce.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I don't think the fitbit would be the best watch, if you want to wear it as a watch. Smart watches have been the big deal lately, the one that caught my eye as usable and attractive is the Agent Watch. I don't know if it will be good or not, as it is scheduled to ship by December, but it still looks better than anything else I've seen for sale, or in design at the moment.

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I don't think the fitbit would be the best watch, if you want to wear it as a watch. Smart watches have been the big deal lately, the one that caught my eye as usable and attractive is the Agent Watch. I don't know if it will be good or not, as it is scheduled to ship by December, but it still looks better than anything else I've seen for sale, or in design at the moment.
I don't really like its design. I'm looking for something clean, neat.

Nokia maybe releasing a smart watch so that might be worth waiting for Nokia conference on 22 October see if anything is announce.
I can definitely wait for their event. It appears to me that there will not be a watch :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas