Console quality games on Windows phone.

Shaurya Patel

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I've ditched my PSP and made my phone as my primary portable handheld. I was wondering if anyone can give me names of good games on the platform that are console quality. By console quality i mean in terms of gameplay and story not graphics so dont think about it that way. The game shouldnt be broken down into levels (like rayman or deadlings both are great games though) if it is broken down it should be like chapters that create a story! I would love to see what people have to suggest. Also i would like the link of a dedicated gaming thread or website for WP. If there isn't one then let's make this thread a dedicated one!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I've ditched my PSP and made my phone as my primary portable handheld. I was wondering if anyone can give me names of good games on the platform that are console quality. By console quality i mean in terms of gameplay and story not graphics so dont think about it that way. The game shouldnt be broken down into levels (like rayman or deadlings both are great games though) if it is broken down it should be like chapters that create a story! I would love to see what people have to suggest. Also i would like the link of a dedicated gaming thread or website for WP. If there isn't one then let's make this thread a dedicated one!
Um, here's a general rule of thumb from me to you: don't make your phone your primary gaming platform (unless you don't really have enough time to dedicate to a dedicated gaming platform, or you pirate alot.)

But, yes, Windows Phone has console-quality experiences. The question is, are you willing to pay for them?

Shaurya Patel

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Um, here's a general rule of thumb from me to you: don't make your phone your primary gaming platform (unless you don't really have enough time to dedicate to a dedicated gaming platform, or you pirate alot.)

But, yes, Windows Phone has console-quality experiences. The question is, are you willing to pay for them?
I can't afford a new dedicated handheld at the moment. Money is not and issue for that. I pay for one game complete it and then buy another.Chaos rings is available i guess... Is that game good, as in worth the money?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon