Main reason why wp market share is still at a pathetic 3%

Shobin Drogan

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
You want to know why? This YEAR, its already going to be August and Nokia has made TWO new phones. ONLY TWO.
The 930, and the 630. And even the 930 is showing its age, being surpassed by other flagships from Android. They said they wanted to release Mclaren and the 830/730, and it still hasn't happened yet, the 820 is 2 years old, it took Nokia more than two years to make a new successor phone, and they still haven't released it yet. Wonderful. :eck:
I did not mention the newer phones with brands nobody has ever heard of because nokia phones are the highest chance in the success of the ecosystem. Also where is LG's WP or Lenovo? Did they all change their minds after seeing how even after the introduction of 8.1 sales have been almost exactly the same?
I have a sneaking suspicion when they do FINALLY release a successor to the 930, it will be SO late to the game, that Android will just come up with a newer phone with a faster processor which will surpass it once again in a few weeks.
Tell me this, how can ANYONE buy a windows phone, when theres NO windows phone to buy?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
There's many more reasons than just the lack of new phones as to why WP sits at 3%. Let's not forget that Nokia handsets no longer exist and the big turmoil in MS will mean that handsets are probably the last thing on their minds at the moment. I still expect some before the end of the year. Whether they're anything I want to buy is a different matter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes