NFL Fantasy Football app. What's your stake?

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm doing ok. First place and #1 rank in my league.

How about you?

e2yqa6ud.png

Last edited:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Not on NFL, but I am doing well in my ESPN leagues. The one with my friends I am 3rd. That is the important one. Trash talking galore involved in that world.

My other leagues I have a winning record in all but a couple, including one I am still undefeated.

Of course, one of those I am in dead last place. Go figure. Just to keep me from getting cocky...

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Not on NFL, but I am doing well in my ESPN leagues. The one with my friends I am 3rd. That is the important one. Trash talking galore involved in that world.

My other leagues I have a winning record in all but a couple, including one I am still undefeated.

Of course, one of those I am in dead last place. Go figure. Just to keep me from getting cocky...

Cool. Are you using the ESPN Fantasy app in the store. That app hasn't been updated over a year. When will ESPN update their apps on WP. Has ESPN abandoned us?

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Update: Cool tapatalk works again on my phone. Thus, I'm able to post once again images on my threads.

See me NYG doing just fine.

Best of luck on your fantasy league everyone.

41a4b4e142607f0703421b36a2675578.png

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Cool. Are you using the ESPN Fantasy app in the store. That app hasn't been updated over a year. When will ESPN update their apps on WP. Has ESPN abandoned us?

I hope not. Yes, I use the app. It works for basic functions. I sure do not expect any ESPN updates on Score Center, ESPN Hub, ESPN Radio, or the Fantasy Football app. They all work except the ESPN Radio app which is junk. I use the Tune In app and the ESPN connection through that which works much better.

Have they left us at the alter? Yeah, they have. But at east they left us with apps that mostly function.

Small victories count on the third OS with less than 6% sales.

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
NFL fantasy football app is great, I'm in first place in my league with a record of 7-1. I would be undefeated if it wasn't for week 5 I lost by two points.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
NFL fantasy football app is great, I'm in first place in my league with a record of 7-1. I would be undefeated if it wasn't for week 5 I lost by two points.

Excellent. The same goes for me. But my lost came on week six.

8 more games to go. Wish you the best.

3758eeed66de594bbe1d7cbd51de436f.png

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Update: I took an L last week. Dam bye weeks. Now it is a 3 way tie at 8-2. Still in first place though and rank number one because of my league points.

How about you?

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
7c0e87a5d802bc54b1356e3bd9f17dd5.png

Update: One more game left before the playoff. A win and a cougars22 lost makes me regular season Champion. Keeping my toes crossed go NYG.

Are you making the playoff in your fantasy league this year"

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
bd89deda3c0ce0ffe339f6cd5b23f4f9.png

Go NYG long time coming. First place, finally I can take on Bill Belichick Lol.

How was your fantasy football this year?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
In my leagues (I have 8), I was in the play-offs in 5 of them. Promply lost in the first round in all but one, most were not even close. Just got pounded. I am behind in the one I have a chance to win, but it is very close.

Let's not talk about those other three. I basically decided to just take those teams and find ways to lose with them. Ugly.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
In my leagues (I have 8), I was in the play-offs in 5 of them. Promply lost in the first round in all but one, most were not even close. Just got pounded. I am behind in the one I have a chance to win, but it is very close.

Let's not talk about those other three. I basically decided to just take those teams and find ways to lose with them. Ugly.

Wow that's alot. Must be very tough to keep up. Good luck next year with your leagues.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Wow that's alot. Must be very tough to keep up. Good luck next year with your leagues.

I have friends with twice as many as me. They also play the Baseball/Basketball games you have to set up every day. I feel rather light compared to them!!

And I managed to come back to win in the one league, so I can pretend I knew what I was doing. :smile:

By July, I will really be ready to play again. Right now, I am so happy I can just watch NFL Football and enjoy it stress free!!

Hope everyone had fun. Maybe next year, I will organize another WC League. Did one last year and it was a blast. Just didn't have time to do it this year. But, I missed having it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes