"Color-With-Me" Adventure books.

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello fellow Windows lovers! You may or may not have seen me around the forum but my name is Keith. I just wanted to let everyone know about my book series if you have or know any kids that like to read. :)

In 2013 my middle son Andrew was diagnosed with neurological problems including motor and tic disorders as well as attention deficit problems and hyperactivity after being unable to keep his attention on his school work and uncontrollably rolling his eyes and rubbing his fingers together until they blistered.

I wrote my first book Andrew and the Pirates as a way to help both my son's confidence and his schoolwork. After Andrew was able to find success with Andrew and the Pirates I began work on a second book, Big Top Andrew.

There are now 27 books in the "Color-With-Me" series. Each book features 10 chapters. The chapters are followed by a picture to color based on what was just read. My hope is that my books can help other kids the way they have helped mine.

If you would like to find out a little more about them please feel free to check out: amazon.com/author/keithwhitejr or my website keithwhitejr.com

BOOKS.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes