Possibly the Worst Apple Article I've Ever (Attempted to) Read

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
The grammatical errors are an indication that the author wrote that piece out of anger and haste. I visualize him being at his boiling point, unable to process the fact that Microsoft has created two world class products that have become instant media darlings. Only apple is allowed to do that.

The iPad Pro should have been a headline stealing device that got month-long coverage, it should have been a really big deal. But every big tech site I frequent has been decisively more enamored with the SP4 and Surface Book, so it's not surprising at all to see an angry little article like the one linked above, written by an Apple ****** site.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
We all know apple will resist until they cave and "reinvent" convergence then the universe will rejoice.... :eck:

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Here's a TL;DR:
Plz stahp innovating m$. Apple sales are better because Steve Jobs was a legit god and what he said defines the industry. Windows sucks because just 1 source said the pen and trackpad on the SP4 had flaws. MS stole the idea of an iPad and a stylus (even though MS got first in BOTH categories.)

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
The crazy thing is how he's claiming MS is struggling with the Surface even though it's only been selling better over time...very confusing.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
The crazy thing is how he's claiming MS is struggling with the Surface even though it's only been selling better over time...very confusing.

I've don't recall ever seeing Surface sale numbers compared to iPads or upper end Android tablets. Are Surface sales actually very good compared to the competition, or good compared to the first Surface models? How do Surface sales compare to competing Windows tablets?

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I've don't recall ever seeing Surface sale numbers compared to iPads or upper end Android tablets. Are Surface sales actually very good compared to the competition, or good compared to the first Surface models? How do Surface sales compare to competing Windows tablets?

Honestly I have no clue, but they started out with a rather large loss on the Surface line and now they're well into profiting on it so I take that as a pretty good sign even if they aren't selling as many Surfaces as iPads.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I was not familiar with Apple Insider before, but with this article, and a quick perusal of others on the site, it's clear that there is no journalistic standard being upheld. It is a fan site, that writes articles on all subjects through their own prejudices of their Apple allegiance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes