With all the investment Microsoft and others are making in AI research can anyone name a single practical use case for AI in the enterprise? In other words what specific business problem could an investment in AI solve?
    04-17-2018 07:06 PM
    I was just reading This article on LinkedIn about this topic exactly. I'll quote a few blurbs, but I suggest reading the whole thing, it was very interesting.

"Using AI, Carlsberg launched ‘The Beer Fingerprinting Project,’ which uses a series of high-tech sensors to accurately measure the delicate nuances and aromas in beer; effectively creating a ‘flavor fingerprint’ for each beer sample. This information is then passed onto the lab technicians who use it to create new beers at a much higher speed than before, giving the brewer a distinct competitive advantage."

"Project InnerEye is working on a system that evaluates 3D scans pixel by pixel to tell radiologists exactly how much a tumor has grown, shrunk or changed shape since the last scan"

After reading a few articles on the implementation of AI, I'm pretty confident in saying that AI is definitely the future of technology, and its closer than we think.
    04-19-2018 05:20 PM