SkyDrive no longer showing my pictures.

anamandy

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the Nokia Lumia 928 for about 2 weeks now and am still in the learning phase. SkyDrive had worked flawlessly until my phone updated and a Beta Nokia app for apps loaded on my phone. Since then I can no longer access my pictures on SkyDrive. I tried to uninstall the Beta Nokia app but all I see is 'Pin to Start.' How can I find out exactly what happened, as opposed to guessing that it is the Nokia Beta app for apps, and reverse whatever was done?:cry:

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
If you are really desperate, and cant find any other fix, you could try a hard reset. That will probably fix it, but it will delete all your data.

mark nt

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else having this problem? Since latest update SkyDrive no longer works...need help to fix this problem as all my work photos and files are stored on SkyDrive and all it says is Can't get pictures from SkyDrive.'

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Was about to create a new thread until I saw this. Lumia 925 user here. At first I thought it was a phone problem so I did a full reset - thrice! Yeah got so OC with it. When I checked on the pc it was the same. Saw a few threads over at ms support and some have reported it too. Chiming in to see if there are updates on this.

Nickkk101

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Update: seems to be fixed now

Not sure about that, i'm still having similar issues with this problem, its been 7-10 days and no joy so far. 'Skydrive Camera roll' cannot for some reason retrieve my pics to the handset and i get the 'we can't up date albums at the moment'

I'm using a 920 updated to GDR3. Oddly, a separate collection of pics i created some time ago on the desktop does sync in that album, and doesn't seem to be affected- the 1700+ other pics don't load. Auto upload has been on the whole time and the pics are indeed viewable online or on the desktop-just NOT on the handset. Anyone got any useful info? not really wanting to Hard reset.

ps: this/my issue is with the native SkyDrive camera roll within the 'photo hub' i am referring to, not the Skydrive App which appears to work fine. Im puzzled as to why the folders in the photo hub now no longer respond. Even the thumbnails are grayed out- normally a sign of an empty album iirc.
help!

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes