Not able to do it whether it be pics or docs... Strange too much bugs these days in various apps
    04-28-2015 12:26 PM
    If your question was "Is anyone able to upload to OneDrive through cellular data?" or "Can anyone upload to OneDrive through cellular data?, then yes, I could. I regularly sync my files between my phone and my PC both through WiFi and mobile/cellular data.
    Laura Knotek and Guytronic like this.
    04-28-2015 11:22 PM
    If you want to upload pictures to OneDrive using mobile data, you cannot choose "best quality". That requires WiFi.
    gpobernardo and Guytronic like this.
    04-28-2015 11:24 PM
    Yea I know.. My point is for past few days I cant upload anything,I repeat anything whether its pdf or pics or music via cellular data...i used to do it without any problem before... Tried resetting my phone... Problem still persists...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-28-2015 11:52 PM
    Yea I know.. My point is for past few days I cant upload anything,I repeat anything whether its pdf or pics or music via cellular data...i used to do it without any problem before... Tried resetting my phone... Problem still persists...
    Have you contacted your mobile service provider regarding possible issues with the quality of their cellular data in your area? Are you able to access the internet through cellular data without interruptions?
    Laura Knotek and Guytronic like this.
    04-29-2015 12:03 AM
    Have you contacted your mobile service provider regarding possible issues with the quality of their cellular data in your area? Are you able to access the internet through cellular data without interruptions?

Yeah weird thing is I can do all usual stuff.. Browsing, streaming videos... But it happens only with onedrive... And I cant sign in with google account on metrotube..... But tubecast works fine... i don't think its a network problem since I can do test of stuff on it
    Laura Knotek and gpobernardo like this.
    04-29-2015 12:08 AM