Why is Onedrive not syncing with my iPhone 5s? Why is Onedrive so slow?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why is onedrive not syncing with my iphone 5s? Why is onedrive so slow?

Photos have been syncing from iphone to onedrive app for several days and still not complete. Itunes is not recognizing the onedrive app.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why is onedrive not syncing with my iphone 5s? Why is onedrive so slow?

Photos have been syncing from iphone to onedrive app for several days and still not complete. Itunes is not recognizing the onedrive app.

Is your phone connected to WiFi while performing these uploads? If not, do your cellular data settings allow it? How many photos are we talking about here?

Have you checked for updates for the Onedrive app in the App Store? I don't use iTunes with my iPhone, but I can tell you it doesn't have anything to do with the relationship between Onedrive and your iPhone. The Onedrive "app" is just an interface for Onedrive for your phone.

My suggestion would be to go to the App Store (on your iPhone), and check for updates for the Onedrive app. Then launch the app again, and check the Camera Roll folder on your Onedrive. Maybe toggle the 'Camera upload' setting (in the Onedrive app's settings) off and then back on again.

If none of this works, try restarting your phone (hold down power and home buttons together for about 15 seconds until you see the Apple logo). Or even uninstall the Onedrive app and re-install it. (Uninstalling it won't have any effect on what's already on your actual Onedrive account; remember, the app is just an interface. i.e.: you won't lose anything!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon