Hi
    I work for myself and have two laptops, one at the office and one at home. Both Windows 10.
    I have work files on the laptop at work which is my main source but want the same files on the home laptop in case I need them. What I want is to have them available and when I update a file or create a new one then it's updated on the other laptop when connected.
    What I'm finding is that all the files are there but some have been renamed (with "-1" on the end of the filename) and this was either in addition to the original file or instead of.
    Is there a setting I need to change so it's a two way change?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
    02-10-2016 02:46 PM
    I am having the same problem. I have been using OneDrive extensively for about 6 months, but this problem just started about one week ago so it seems like something changed recently in OneDrive (for me anyway). I requested support via the OneDrive email support feature and spoke with a couple OneDrive techs. They were not familiar with the issue and didn't know what caused it or how to fix it. They escalated the issue and promised a response within 24 hours, but I have not received any updates since then. I will try to post here if they eventually fix the issue, but in the meantime does anyone else know how to fix this issue? Thanks.
    04-14-2018 12:25 AM