Why does OneDrive keep failing on the Cover app?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

OneDrive keeps failing on the Cover app

I have been using an app called Cover by FrenchFry on my Windows phone to view comics for about a month now, and it has become my favourite app. Unfortunately it keeps breaking, I think because of OneDrive.

I use OneDrive because it's handy to keep all my photos from my WP and I can also link it to Cover. I have gone over my limit due to changes in policy for a free account and I was going to subscribe for a paid account. Part of the reason for this was because of the way the Cover app works, so if this can't be fixed then I won't be upgrading to a paid account. This is why I want to know if it will be fixed before I upgrade.

In Cover, it lists all the comics you have on OneDrive, and you can download them individually to your phone. This is really useful because you only need to take up space for one comic at a time on your phone. When you've read it, you select 'online only' and it removes it from your phone, back to OneDrive only. Twice now this has broken, so when I click to download the comic to my phone, it just stays at 0% progress and nothing happens.

I've tried removing permissions for Cover under my Microsoft account then deleting and reinstalling the app, as advised by the app developers, but it still doesn't work.

Please can you advise?

Thanks,

John Dawson

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes