How do I determine the size of a folder in my OneDrive? File sizes seem to display okay but not folders. Can't see anywhere to modify such settings?
    02-13-2017 06:04 PM
    On your PC: Right click on the Folder > Properties
    in OneDrive: Right Click on the Folder/File and a contextual window should open at right of screen, giving you the info
    02-13-2017 06:14 PM
    I tried right clicking on the folder in OneDrive. A menu comes up, I choose 'details' (the only relevant sub menu) but there is no indication of folder size in the details pane. It gives the type, when modified and the folder path but that's all.
    02-13-2017 06:22 PM
    I tried right clicking on the folder in OneDrive. A menu comes up, I choose 'details' (the only relevant sub menu) but there is no indication of folder size in the details pane. It gives the type, when modified and the folder path but that's all.
    Steve, when in Onedrive, and right click on a File/Folder; a side panel "should" appear on the right side of the screen, at the bottom of that side panel the should be a Heading: SIZE, that should give you the size of the File/Folder.

IF, when you right click on a File/Folder, AND you don't see the side panel, then LEFT click (not a right click) on "details" and it should bring up the side panel.
    02-14-2017 01:52 PM
    Many thanks - that helps determine that our administrator must have something switched off as I have that pane up but it is not showing any size heading.
    02-15-2017 01:23 PM
    Actually according to our administrator, it seems that nothing is switched off - just not a feature available in Onedrive for business ( or at least the version we have access to)
    02-18-2017 07:07 PM
    I got the solution from other website - click on the Gear icon in the top right hand corner and select "Site Settings". Under "Site Collection Administration", select "Storage Metrics". Here you can see your "Site Collection" and then click on "Documents" from list on the screen. nd a break down of per file and folder will be displayed !!
    07-03-2017 08:42 AM