OneDrive issues with upload big files

iJohnnyCash

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello buddies,

I noticed the most disappoint issue when I use OneDrive. Is my in my daily workflow that I need to upload files up to 9GB each. I have a slow upload connection. So sometimes the sync app upload for hours or even for days. I can live with a slow upload speed, and I used to see the sync app to be busy. Expect these two things.

First, I think with a possibility of 40-60%, sync app forget which file have priority and reupload it from the beginning, even if in the queue is only one file.

The second, sometimes sync app lost the settings, and I need to log-in again. It's possible to happen that, one or two times per week. Cause I use the placeholders a lot, that makes me happen. I also need to reset all my folders to sync and sometimes staffs become really messy.

Here in windowscentral.com, I found an article how to reset the sync app through cmd environment. Nothing change. I also uninstall OneDrive app through Revo Uninstaller, it hasn't helped.

iJohnnyCash

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
At least it is obvious that upload through the website isn't any working solution. The title, the main-text talks about big files and how slow is my speed.

What do you suggest? Upload through HTTP 9gb of files? I wonder that even the most basic Internet protocols or languages don't support something like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes