Quiting onedrive and keeping all my files on my PC

Diede Gommers

Apr 16, 2020
Visit site
So I was working on a document and i got a notification that my onedrive was full so it wouldn't be able to backup to my onedrive. I've been getting these notifications for ever now so I thought, just quit uploading to onedrive and be done with it. Next thing I know, all the progress I've made in this document since november (april now) has been lost.
So now I'm really mad and I'm really really done with onedrive. I figured I'd stop syncing to onedrive and be done with it. When i tried this (onedrive --> settings --> unlink account) I lost all the files on my pc that were synced to my onedrive. Luckily they are still available on my onedrive online, but that is not what i want. I want to quit onedrive, whilst keeping al the files that are apparently on my onedrive back on my pc.
Is this possible????

Keith Chester1

Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
OMG, was getting sick of onedrive notifications trying to get me to buy, so I deleted one drive files and emptied bin....now ALL my files have disappeared including on PC which I thought was seperate copy. Lost everything...any way to get it back and how the hell do you turn off synch?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital