OneDrive Icons Different And Confusing. Please Explain.

XrayDoc88

Jan 21, 2021
Visit site
I recently started using OneDrive on two separate computers for documents, music and pictures. I setup the "personal" OneDrive, not the "work" option. I believe I have everything set to keep copies on each computer, as well as in the Cloud. I've turned off the free up space option. Every tiny folder in "documents" in details view has a green check mark plus a person icon. There are no marks in the "status" column. Every tiny folder in "music" and "pictures" has no marks at all and also nothing in the "status" column. This doesn't seem correct. What is not working correctly? I've uploaded two screen shots.

Documents Folder:
Document Folder.jpg

Pictures Folder:
Pictures Folder.jpg

Why are there no check marks or person icons in music and pictures?

XrayDoc88

Jan 21, 2021
Visit site
I had looked at that support page previously. I do not remember sharing anything, unless perhaps the documents folder was shared when I think I was asked about allowing collaboration on Microsoft Office files. That's possible I guess. But why do all the files in the Music folder and Pictures folder have no checkmarks at all. They have been syncing online and with my second computer. They are definitely part of "OneDrive".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism