MS Office 2013

Gaziki

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
so i got key for ms office 2013 with my dell venue 8 pro. I dont need it, so what is the catch? This is some oem version, is it full version, or only licensed version just for my tablet? Or is it regular version that i can sell for around 100$?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
so i got key for ms office 2013 with my dell venue 8 pro. I dont need it, so what is the catch? This is some oem version, is it full version, or only licensed version just for my tablet? Or is it regular version that i can sell for around 100$?

Its the combined Windows 8.1 + Office H&S 2013 license.
You do need it, maybe for one-time activation if you start fresh later. (ASSUMING its the Do not discard thing)
It's for/tied to your tablet, no point selling it AFAIK.

Gaziki

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
so this isnt regular ms office that ppl sell on internet? This is some crap just signed to my tablet? I cant even write this license to my PC? Working on 8inch screen is quite pointless with MS office.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
so this isnt regular ms office that ppl sell on internet? This is some crap just signed to my tablet? I cant even write this license to my PC? Working on 8inch screen is quite pointless with MS office.

sorry, no free money here. That's something else.
Its Office on your tablet. It said MS Office was included. That's pretty much it.

On the contrary, I've done plenty of stuff with Office when I had my Venue, and the fact its included means someone disagrees.

You sound angry. You were excited at the idea of selling the thing eh?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
It is the regular MS Office 2013 and it can be used to activate the One Click Office installer on any other PC but it would be against the EULA if you activate it on multiple machines

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
To be more specific it is Office 2013 Home and Student addition. If purchased separately it would have cost you $139 USD. Microsoft Store

It was bundled free with your OS as a draw to boost sales. Unlike Office 365 you don't need to subscribe, just activate and have Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote free for the life of your tablet. The Office is baked into the install, if you restore you get it back. It isn't meant to travel anywhere else besides your tablet.

I thought it was a great value and one of the things that attracted me to the Dell V8P. I'm sorry you are finding it to be an annoyance. I'm not sure what is wrong with free software. It gets bundled all the time for PC sales...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes