WP7 and XBL intergration...

Stryfeno1

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Okay I must say I love my WP7 but there's two things about the phone I wonder if they are going to fix or look into.

1. Why is my WP7 games have no indication that they are WP7 games on the XBOX 360? For example, I have multiple friends on my list asking me where do I get those games (Like Angry Birds or Minesweep) from because they can't find them on the 360 Marketplace.

I think these game on the should be branded something like "XBL Mobile" or "WPhone Live" to separate themselves. Just like they do with XBLA and Indie games.

2. Why I can't purchase WP7 games on the 360?

I think this will introduce more people to the WP7 platform...If MS want more customers, better integration and better branding is key.

smartpatrol

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Those are both great ideas. Microsoft needs to really push the gaming/Xbox integration aspect of WP7.

I hope we see a lot more games that interact between WP7 and 360 as well. Every big-name 360 game should have a sister game on WP7. If MS were smart, they'd make a WP7 Halo game that unlocks bonus gear in the upcoming Halo remake!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure those games would have to be redone to fit the larger screen. It was once told, in a time long long ago, that some live game would have pick up and play continuation. Play on your WP7, stop, then continue on your 360. This was the only reason I bought ilomilo on the 360.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure those games would have to be redone to fit the larger screen. It was once told, in a time long long ago, that some live game would have pick up and play continuation. Play on your WP7, stop, then continue on your 360. This was the only reason I bought ilomilo on the 360.

word! and what a disapointment that was, well it should all be comming at some point or an other , might not be ftill appolo or tango doh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs