Mango love, but no support for bluetooth audio for VIDEO player still?

contento#WP

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I forced Mango last night and so far, I love it. The one thing (besides WiFi hotspot) that I'm seriously missing is there is STILL no support for streaming audio from a video to my bluetooth headphones (or headset)....right?

I paired up my headset and played a video...audio remained in the phone speakers. I can stream audio (podcasts, Rhapsody, music player, etc) fine.

Really was hoping to have my Netflix streamed wirelessly!!

contento#WP

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
how about when sitting, well, anywhere in public (waiting room, airport, coffee shop)? Kind of rude to just let your video's audio blast out, right?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
people actual use the BT headphone? lol my bad .....

i tried them once 200$ and they where CRAP, returned them right away lol ...

i use normal earphones, much better quality... ah well ..

maybe it will come in TANGO! lol

contento#WP

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I have the Moto Rokr S9 HD's...think I paid <$40 for them. REALLY good quality, but the convenience of no wire makes them worth more. I can work out, ride bike, etc. without the bother of the wire draping over me, pulling out of my head, tangling, etc.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah for sure i can def see them being useful , its why i had tried them 2 years ago...

worst experience i had ever had. but now that the Technologies is a bit better it might be worth it , but then again WP7.5 doesn’t support it , so screw it lol.

MicrosoftNorthstar

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I am also frustrated that there is still no A2DP for video. And to the people who say they're crap, you really need to try today's headsets such as the forementioned S9HD/S10HD, the Jaybird gear, and the OT Tags (my personal ones).

Sure, it may not be audiophile-quality, but the convenience of not having an annoying tangled-up mess beats the benefit of some miniscule improvement in quality.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes