Windows App Quick Nav

astraith

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
One thing I noticed about Mango was the "A" "B" and so on -- like they have it with People Hub -- so you can go to a certain section quickly looking for apps. Plus a search button. Thats on my HTC Arrive when I upgraded it to Mango. But on both the leaked version of Nokia Searay -- which looks to be Mango -- and the reviews of HTC Titan, that is not like that. Can it be disabled or is that not a feature of Mango? I am just wondering.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
It only appears after you have a certain number of apps. This has caught most of us of guard until I decided, wait a minute I have unlimited data and there's a lot of free apps.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
You need to have a minimum of 40 (or maybe 45) apps in the App list for the letter sorter. Less than that number of apps and you could have almost as many letters as you do apps. It appears automatically. Nothing you have to do.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

astraith

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
You need to have a minimum of 40 (or maybe 45) apps in the App list for the letter sorter. Less than that number of apps and you could have almost as many letters as you do apps. It appears automatically. Nothing you have to do.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Ah that makes sense! Thanks guys for quick reply!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon