11-14-2011 10:40 PM
42 12
tools
    On queue as I type. 90 ahead of me.
    11-07-2011 07:58 PM
    So will this work with a Chevron unlocked phone? I'm assuming not...

EDIT: Advanced Config Tools, I mean - dunno why my post hacked off what I quoted!
    I dont see why it wouldnt. I imagine your phone needs to be interop unlocked too
    11-07-2011 08:12 PM
    I can't do it anyway. The site says:

The purchasing of tokens has been disabled until further notice. See our post for details.

We arent quite ready for new payments at the moment, so that will remain offline. Our focus is to unlock the paid user base theyve been super patient thus far and we appreciate it.
    11-09-2011 03:23 AM
    I dont see why it wouldnt. I imagine your phone needs to be interop unlocked too
    And interop unlock is the one that costs $99, right? And without it, you can't run a lot of code.

So basically - Chevron Unlock does very, very little? Disappointing. There's not much point having a legit route a la WebOS homebrew if you can't actually do much at all. I'd rather have a proper iOS-style jailbreak and be non-legit if it meant you could tinker with things usefully.
    11-09-2011 05:10 AM
    I have now just finished downloading and installing windows phone SDK 7.1 and Microsoft .NET framework 4 on my pc, which is required before downloading the unlock tool in chevronwp7 labs. ..Do I run the product now, before downloading the unlock tool in chevron?
    11-09-2011 06:52 AM
    Anyone know when the tokens are going to be available for purchase again? It was down pretty much all day yesterday. They must be overloaded or something.
    11-09-2011 10:09 AM
    Anyone know when the tokens are going to be available for purchase again? It was down pretty much all day yesterday. They must be overloaded or something.
    On Twitter they said it should be up by Friday.
    vdubskey likes this.
    11-09-2011 10:38 AM
    Thanks. Sounds like good news.
    11-09-2011 10:47 AM
    For the Advanced Configuration Tool 1.4.0.0, one needs to be interop-unlocked, correct?
    11-09-2011 01:17 PM
    For the Advanced Configuration Tool 1.4.0.0, one needs to be interop-unlocked, correct?
    correct. Anything that touches the system requires it
    astroXP likes this.
    11-09-2011 01:24 PM
    I paid the $99 dollars MS dev unlock and I can't load certain xap's. There are extra sets to get interop unlocked that I don't want to try.

But with my dev unlock device, I have installed nokia maps, Tango (before it was released) screen capture..
    And interop unlock is the one that costs $99, right? And without it, you can't run a lot of code.

So basically - Chevron Unlock does very, very little? Disappointing. There's not much point having a legit route a la WebOS homebrew if you can't actually do much at all. I'd rather have a proper iOS-style jailbreak and be non-legit if it meant you could tinker with things usefully.
    11-09-2011 01:32 PM
    There are extra sets to get interop unlocked that I don't want to try. .
    Any reason you want to avoid it? Just wondering.
    11-09-2011 09:58 PM
    Do you really have to leave your phone connected to the pc the entire time your waiting in que? How long is it typically taking for the people that have done it? I want to jump on this tomorrow if the tokens are available, but can't just leave my phone at home all day plugged in waiting.
    11-10-2011 11:57 PM
    I paid the $99 dollars MS dev unlock and I can't load certain xap's. There are extra sets to get interop unlocked that I don't want to try.

But with my dev unlock device, I have installed nokia maps, Tango (before it was released) screen capture..
    Its 99 dollars? I thought it was like 9 bucks for a token. In trying to download chevron labs, I was prompted to already download 4 other things first, and still I don't even have a token. Man, I hope this thing is worth it..
    11-13-2011 01:20 AM
    I was going to for the sole purpose of being able to use my phone with the Windows Phone Device Manager or whatever the program was that allows direct access and file movement between the computer and phone instead of having to run my files through the clouds but, from what I've been reading and been told online, I still wouldn't be able to connect with it if running the Chevron unlocker so I don't have any use for it. I really miss not being able to transfer files/information easily as I've done all these years since Windows CE and ActiveSync/WMDC.
    11-13-2011 02:46 PM
    I have a dev unlocked and interop unlocked Samsung Focus. I have the following xaps installed...

Nokia Maps
    Battery Status
    HTC Dock Mode
    Folders
    Multi Task Toggle
    Send Contact Info
    WP7 Root tools
    Advanced Configuration tool
    Internet Sharing/Interop unlock

I now have a problem with ACT keeps crashing everytime I try to run it, thank goodness I already have all the theme colors I want which is probably around 80 on top of the default MS ones.

I would use the Chevron unlocker but only if I could then interop unlock it after because that is where the good stuff is.
    11-14-2011 09:22 PM
    I have a dev unlocked and interop unlocked Samsung Focus. I have the following xaps installed...

Nokia Maps
    Battery Status
    HTC Dock Mode
    Folders
    Multi Task Toggle
    Send Contact Info
    WP7 Root tools
    Advanced Configuration tool
    Internet Sharing/Interop unlock

I now have a problem with ACT keeps crashing everytime I try to run it, thank goodness I already have all the theme colors I want which is probably around 80 on top of the default MS ones.

I would use the Chevron unlocker but only if I could then interop unlock it after because that is where the good stuff is.
    Its a shame we gotta buy tokens and wait in line to get the "good stuff".. Its obvious from all these threads the things we want.. why not an update or download?
    11-14-2011 10:40 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD