Can't sync to Windows Live

BBK19

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a problem syncing my hotmail emails to my device, it shows this error when I try:

IMG_2607.jpg

I've tried deleting the contact 'Alan' from my contacts on the PC, however the error message is still showing up.

Would appreciate any help, thanks :)

BBK19

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, I was offline on messaging if that's what you mean. I just tried signing in and it works fine, still can't sync emails though.

Rallicat

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a problem syncing my hotmail emails to my device, it shows this error when I try:

IMG_2607.jpg

I've tried deleting the contact 'Alan' from my contacts on the PC, however the error message is still showing up.

Would appreciate any help, thanks :)

Couple of things you can try;

Firstly, before you do anything else - reboot the phone.
See if the same error occurs.
If it does, see if there is any difference made from being on a wireless connection, or using cellular data - try switching between the two.

Try visiting m.hotmail.com on your phone (in internet explorer) - can you access? If not, you may want to sync with Zune and do a backup, then try removing and re-adding your account.
--
Rallicat

dkflipse

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I just got this issue resolved on my phone. First off, after going nuts due to lack of tech support (and spending an hour on the phone with Microsoft), I did fin an HTC tech support site.

HTC Mobile Phone Support - HTC Radar

The tech was very helpful and had me do a factory reset (Settings/About/Reset Your Phone). I went through the step to set-up and everything has been working beautifully.

Moderators need to sticky that help site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes