Only download music on wifi

Kdawg1989

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a Zune pass does anyone know if there is a way to tell it to only download music over WiFi? The reason being if I am streaming music in my car or wherever I don't have WiFi if I find new music I like and want to download it if I hit download my fake 4g that only hits 3g speeds can't keep up and makes my music skip.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this is a hijack, but I have a somewhat related question. Why in the **** are Zune downloads so slow anyways?! I can barely hold a solid buffer with 30Mbps Wifi! The fact that the OP cant download a single song over 3G/4G without buffering is ridiculous.

Is this a Zune server issue? I mean, even if they are sending lossless music, it shouldn't be that slow to download.

Edit: I just tried to stream a song over Edge and I was buffering every 2-5 seconds. I get a solid +200kbps Edge and have zero issues streaming Slacker, Pandora, Flycast, etc...

Last edited:

Justin.TV312

Banned
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
When I was with sprint this was a constant issue because of their crap towers, since I switched to T-mobile I don't see the problem anymore whether it be 2G,3G or 4G.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon